Pitt game

I live an hour north of Pittsburgh. I'll definitely be there.

I may actually do a group outing for work. I'm president of our employee's association and basically get to pick our activities. That said, I would prefer seats closer than group tix will get me.

I live an hour north of Pittsburgh. I'll definitely be there.

I may actually do a group outing for work. I'm president of our employee's association and basically get to pick our activities. That said, I would prefer seats closer than group tix will get me.

I don’t know anything about Pittsburgh (never been), but I think it’ll be an awesome experience. And am thinking about doing the blue jays / pirates game the night before. Any kind of tailgating situation at Heinz field?

I don’t know anything about Pittsburgh (never been), but I think it’ll be an awesome experience. And am thinking about doing the blue jays / pirates game the night before. Any kind of tailgating situation at Heinz field?
Tailgating is solid. Not great. Nowhere near as good as Steeler games. Stadium isn't on campus so excitement isn't the same.

PNC Park is a beautiful stadium. I'm a Mets fan but have to acknowledge it's legitimacy. Lots of good dining options just outside the stadium.

I ordered 35 seats for this game. If they don't all sell, I'll make them available outside of work. Section 219. Comment if interested and I'll keep a list. I gave a cutoff of August 5th for work folks. Price would be $50 each.

VN Store

Back