Pitiful loss...

BreatheUT

I see that pretty girl swag.
This team sucks. One play from victory and guy blows the coverage. Typical for a dumpster fire. Worse than last year. Low intelligence players all over the field.

I think we have some genuine talent at running back and wide receiver. I think the offensive line can eventually be okay when guys get more experience and there's a clear starting five in place. I think we need to make a change at QB. I don't even know about the defense, man. At times, they looked terrible tonight, especially late in the game.

It's going to be a long year in the SEC.

Im done man. Too many let downs with ut football. Gonna be a lot less depressing not watching the Vols.

They played better, but I think there is something up with JG, his throws are late and off.....something is up there. Ok the defense blew two big plays, but I saw improvement at the line.....still my team

Go Vols!

I am cashing in my chips boys.....I can’t take any more of the “S**t Sandwich” they call Tennessee football. We are really really bad. I an not a Fair Weather fan by any stretch but just don’t have the emotional energy to expend any more this year...my tank is bone dry. I love the Vols but we’ve sucked for a long long time. 😥 See you in 2020......maybe.

Reactions: NashvilleFan
Ticket investments for the year shot! I couldn't go to the game because kid had a birthday party. I wanted to go. Man, I'm glad I couldn't make it. It would've been like a blow dart to the chest. I feel for my family that went to this crap fest and is stuck with 4 season tickets as well. I supposed to make the trip several times this season. We may have to call this year a loss and put the tickets in a scrapbook as a historic worst season. If the first two games were cupcakes then let's wave the white flag on the rest of the year.

One of the worst teams in the Power 5.

Reactions: NashvilleFan
Glad to see so many loyal fans on here.... Complain about the players quitting but yet the fans quit at the first sign of trouble. Pruitt is the man for the job when he turns it around don’t jump on the band wagon y’all already jumped off....

Excuses are over, JG holds this team back in so many ways and he always wilts under pressure I was excited with CJP when hired but its over he doesn't want
be here and a multi million $$ coaching staff is just collecting their paychecks I'm out its not even entertaining to watch...………………………...

Reactions: BreatheUT
When you’re inside the five yard line and have two chances to go for it and settle for a field goal you don’t deserve to win. Playing scared will lose every game this year.

VN Store

Back