Pics of your town

(carpanfan1441 @ Dec 21 said:
Yeah, a big hole in the ground, but I love it.

My mother was born in Saltville. SurrealVol was too I believe...

(Orangewhiteblood @ Dec 21 said:
Abingdon...Didn't you recognize the pics above?
Nope, but i should have..(I have my moments)...I am in Abingdon right now at my cousins house, she works at the barter theater

Nope, but i should have..(I have my moments)...I am in Abingdon right now at my cousins house, she works at the barter theater

Nothing like a little Abingdon to make your life a little more exciting... :ermm:

Aerial01.sized.jpg

Decent 3D model of downtown Portland. That's only about 1/4 of the actual city, though.

portland_oregon_from_rocky_butte_2004.jpg

willamette_national_cemetery_portland_view_2005.jpg

The Tom McCall waterfront park.

img_2653_std.jpg

Yeah I like it here, not as big as Bristol but I think it will grow

I hope not, traffic is already a nightmare. That and the great 25 mph speed limit. Of course, what do you expect from a town that still has a horse and buggy dragging people all over town.. :crazy:

(Orangewhiteblood @ Dec 22 said:
I hope not, traffic is already a nightmare. That and the great 25 mph speed limit. Of course, what do you expect from a town that still has a horse and buggy dragging people all over town.. :crazy:
lol its so horrible getting off and on ext. 7 that stupid red light

(Rocky Top @ Dec 20 said:
CC,

Believe it or not I've only been to Muncie like 5 times. Last time I went there was when my gf at the time was a cheerleader for Indiana State and they was playing there...that's been like 6 years ago.

We go skiing every January in Indiana at Paoli Peeks.We stay in French Lick at the French Lick Villas.Drive right pass Larry Bird Blvd in French Lick, Larrys hometown.They say Al Capone use to hang out in the hotel downtown.

This is what my townlooks like today-->>>[attachmentid=4192]
This is what it looked like in 1920-->>>[attachmentid=4193]

My town only has a population of 6,884
OMG!!!! You live in Saltville too?Have we met? :birgits_giggle:

This is a link to the site of my hometown. If you let the slideshow load on the main page it will show what it looks like now. It use to be a cute town!!

Slidell

VN Store

Back