Pick'em - South Carolina - Thursday, Friday and Saturday

I think there are still like 7 people alive to win this with one game remaining! All combinations are still possible for anybody to hit…it’s a crap shoot at this point…but I guess it always has been

Nope you are one of the 7 still alive! Of course you would need a Vol loss to secure the win and that wouldn’t be good…
Way too much on the line! I need Dreiling or Tears to hit one more HR which i think can happen. I need the Vols to not score more than 7 and also need the them to lose which I really don’t want. I have a lot of needs today lol

Way too much on the line! I need Dreiling or Tears to hit one more HR which i think can happen. I need the Vols to not score more than 7 and also need the them to lose which I really don’t want. I have a lot of needs today lol
I need the same thing except with a win. None of the three have been decided so whoever wins today is going to need quite a bit to go right.

Reactions: VolGirl81
Yes but yours was dead on arrival with the 1-2…he was the last guy to pick with a chance and just took what was left..a win is a win though

Haha, just giving you a hard time! Because I was further down in the standings, I was left to just pick whatever option could potentially get me to the top, because if you’re not 1st you’re last! Well played VP8, congrats!

Haha, just giving you a hard time! Because I was further down in the standings, I was left to just pick whatever option could potentially get me to the top, because if you’re not 1st you’re last! Well played VP8, congrats!
That’s why I told you to go ahead and do it! I would have too…but Im glad that didn’t win…would have been an awful weekend!

Yes, plus I’m trying to get a little of my self-esteem back from when I so egregiously picked the Gators over the Vols. I probably deserved the bad karma.

Well, I guess impressively repeating as pick ‘em champion is a suitable way to redeem yourself, congrats!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Well, I guess impressively repeating as pick ‘em champion is a suitable way to redeem yourself, congrats!
Thanks, Professor. You’ve been there at the end the last couple of years, too. This year we had a lot in contention until the end. I’m just extremely proud of these young men and appreciate that they give their all for Tennessee.

VN Store

Back