Pick'em Points Update 5/9

OldTimer

919 miles
Staff member
I think I have all the corrections from my malfunction over the weekend, if I don't, you need to go back and provide me with the post where you made the pick..........

The lead is getting tight for the Championship and NIT Brackets

Code:
Championship     
THEONLYTENISEE    77
RespectAPA    77
VolGirl81    74
volplaya8    74
cardvolfan    71
Volgrandpa    68
Volprofch05    67
mssr_q    66
Ttucke11    64
TrumpedUpVol    64
chuckiepoo    52
OldTimer    51
jctenn1    50
VolBaseball26    50

NIT   
AllVolx3    14
BP4Prez    14
WillisWG    10
1973Vol    -4
NorCalVol67    -11

Thanks, I’ll check shortly. Not only did I screw the points up, my spread sheet did not copy over from my laptop to desktop, or I didn’t save the last update, it’s been a cluster **** to say the least

Reactions: VolPack22
You were deducted 6 points for picking the baseVols to lose a series
In another thread, I picked us to not only sweep Vandy but to run rule 'em. That should get me 60 uber positivity/sunshine pumpin' points and back in the pick 'em hunt? Kinda like being born on 3rd and thinking one hit a triple AKA the maddie rule?

Reactions: VolPack22
Okay, I finally got everything sorted out..........I'm pretty sure I didn't save the spreadsheet on my laptop a few days back, and when I opened it on my desktop a few days later, it was an older version; what a debacle.

View attachment 639691

Sorry for the work OT, but we greatly appreciate all you do! I've definitely had disasters with computer files reverting to prior versions, ugh.

In another thread, I picked us to not only sweep Vandy but to run rule 'em. That should get me 60 uber positivity/sunshine pumpin' points and back in the pick 'em hunt? Kinda like being born on 3rd and thinking one hit a triple AKA the maddie rule?
Hey dummy....how'd that go for you?

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back