Pick'em - Missouri

We are going to play it by ear, but definitely booked up to Thursday. I asked you a question about the clubhouse deal in the Hoover thread, when you have the time.

Cost is $525 for entire week of hospitality suite, but you can purchase individual days, too. They serve 3 meals daily & 2 beers per session are included. Great way to beat the heat, rain, etc. Also good interaction with SEC fans.

Reactions: 1 person
Cost is $525 for entire week of hospitality suite, but you can purchase individual days, too. They serve 3 meals daily & 2 beers per session are included. Great way to beat the heat, rain, etc. Also good interaction with SEC fans.

Thanks, we got passes for the week, just did't know much about how it works. Is that the deal where you have to use the elevator?

Thanks, we got passes for the week, just did't know much about how it works. Is that the deal where you have to use the elevator?

No, gotta use the stairs unless you're handicapped, have press pass or SEC "wheel". There are sets of stairs at each end of Hoover Met.

BruinVol
HoosierVol
zachpack
Birdie18
TheBigOne10

As the above mentioned guys are jockeying for position for the game today (estimated start 7:30 EST), remember, no picks or edits after the 1st pitch. If needed, I will use the official box score time stamp of start time and the time (edit) of your post.

Good Luck........

BruinVol
HoosierVol
zachpack
Birdie18
TheBigOne10

As the above mentioned guys are jockeying for position for the game today (estimated start 7:30 EST), remember, no picks or edits after the 1st pitch. If needed, I will use the official box score time stamp of start time and the time (edit) of your post.

Good Luck........

Thanks...
9:25 am 😎

Possible outcomes today.......

Win
Zachpack 48
HoosierVol 47
BruinVol 44
Birdie18 43
Thebigone10 42

When Hoover, Regional, Supers and Omaha play begins, each game will be Handicapped and worth 4 points. Double Up is 8 for a correct pick and -8 for a wrong pick. And several others come back into play

Lose
BruinVol 53, Game Over and BV wins

Possible outcomes today.......

Win
Zachpack 48
HoosierVol 47
BruinVol 44
Birdie18 43
Thebigone10 42

When Hoover, Regional, Supers and Omaha play begins, each game will be Handicapped and worth 4 points. Double Up is 8 for a correct pick and -8 for a wrong pick. And several others come back into play

Lose
BruinVol 53, Game Over and BV wins

Must.....win.....
I want the signed ball, no, I need the signed ball!

I will take the Will Neely team to win the Coastal plains league this summer

Double me up

VN Store

Back