Pick'em - Missouri Tigers

That is why I always go all in. I do not ever want to feel like I am pulling for them not to win or not to score all they can to get the points. Maybe when Kirby is done I will go back to my head instead of my heart. But right now. All in every time.

correct answers only. In the past I always thought it would be best to offer a point if you picked 2-1 and we swept as I never wanted someone to hope we would lose game 3 just so they could win with a 2-1 pick. This year I thought I'd mix it up and try correct answers only. It may change down there road....but for now its correct answers for points

It was a good thought initially! Definitely feels weird hoping to see your team lose a Sunday game to get pick ‘em points. 😂 All good with the mixup though.

With these new rules in place, I’ll say Sweep.

It was a good thought initially! Definitely feels weird hoping to see your team lose a Sunday game to get pick ‘em points. 😂 All good with the mixup though.

With these new rules in place, I’ll say Sweep.
If someone hopes to lose game 3 to avoid a sweep just to lock up a few pick’em points, they need to call gamblers anonymous

In honor of Kirby, and Preacher, and one of my best friends who is from Mizzou, and it's always good to rub it in a little when we beat them in any sport, I say we SWEEP and make mine a DOUBLE barkeep

correct answers only. In the past I always thought it would be best to offer a point if you picked 2-1 and we swept as I never wanted someone to hope we would lose game 3 just so they could win with a 2-1 pick. This year I thought I'd mix it up and try correct answers only. It may change down there road....but for now its correct answers for points

Hurray! None of this partial credit nonsense! Next we’ll be handing out points for birthdays…

You cannot imagine the impact of this post on parents of a musical theater major who is living the dream and would die to play that role in any theater! She is a lyric coloratura soprano. This was recorded 18 months ago and is unedited ... Enjoy!

That is beautiful! I wish I had an ounce of musical talent.

Well, I will be joining @mad4vols in the bottomless pit after that stinker of a performance by the basevols today. Ohnwell, I knew the risk when I changed my pick yesterday.

VN Store

Back