Pick'em - Bellarmine 4/19

No cover
Double

@OldTimer I’m not sure if you have ever done this, but what would you think about doing a random series in the future in which we can do an “All In” option in pick ‘em? We can double our point total if picked correctly, however if we get it wrong we lose all of our points and go back to 0, or in @mad4vols case go further into the negative 😜. It doesn’t have to be a common occurrence, just once a season type of thing. And it doesn’t have to be this season, as I don’t want to ruffle any feathers with the leaders. Idk just a random thought I had…
In season 1 Pick’em, I did a “Hail Mary”, may have been worth 30 points or something…..folks way behind loved it and folks at the top did not. I may consider something unique at some point down the road. May not do it this year, however I’m always thinking….

In season 1 Pick’em, I did a “Hail Mary”, may have been worth 30 points or something…..folks way behind loved it and folks at the top did not. I may consider something unique at some point down the road. May not do it this year, however I’m always thinking….
Yeah didn’t expect you to do anything crazy like that this year considering we are halfway through the conference slate. Just wouldn’t seem fair to the leaders to spring that on them. I feel it would have to be something during your first pick ‘em of the year that states there will be a unique pick ‘em at some point so stay on your toes.

Anyways, thanks again for taking the time to do all this. It’s fun having something like this that brings us all together.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and MAD

VN Store

Back