Pick'em - Arkansas Pine Bluff - 2/23-2/24

OldTimer

919 miles
Staff member
PICK'EM FORMAT THIS 2 Game Series - RUN DIFFERENTIAL with both Games Combined

site.png
#UAPBLIONSARECOMING

Though it did not make a lot of headlines, Arkansas-Pine Bluff made some good sized strides in the short 2020 season. Coach Carlos James and his staff saw the Lions’ win total go from eight in 50 games of 2019 to six in 18 games in 2020. Not bad progress, right?

The offense will be led by 1B Humberto Maldonado (.304/.385/.449), a big stick in the middle of the order who hit a jog-off grand slam to beat Prairie View last season. The middle infield of 2B Jarficur Parker (.271) and SS Dante Leach is a pair of defenders who the staff thinks can both eventually play at the professional level. CF candidate Tim Martin is a transfer from UAB and is a five-tool talent with good speed. He’ll team with LF Brandon Simon (.244) and RF Andrew Enwiya, a JC transfer from Siskiyous College in California. Also look for big contributions from lumberjacking 6’5” DH/1B Nick Kruetzer, who has spent the last two summers playing in the Northwoods League and is certainly on the scouts radar this season.

FYI, UAPB did not play this weekend so we will be facing their top pitching staff.......

UAPB Schedule, 2021 Baseball Schedule - UA Pine Bluff Athletics
UAPB Roster, 2021 Baseball Roster - UA Pine Bluff Athletics
__________________________________________________________________________________________

UT -17.5
doesn't matter if we lose a game or not......RUN DIFFERENTIAL with both Games Combined

Simply Reply Cover or No Cover

NO DOUBLE UP

IF PICKED CORRECTLY, 2 POINTS WILL BE AWARDED​

Rules are simple and may change without notice:

1. Simply pick how the Vols will fair during the weekend series or weekday game(s)
2. Reply with Cover or No Cover
3. At the end of the season (tournaments included) a winner will be selected by their correct predictions and awarded a special prize on behalf of OldTimer and not to exceed OT's allotted budget
4. All predictions must be submitted by the 1st pitch of the 1st Game, any edits after the start of the game will result in a disqualification for that Series or Game and points will be deducted
5. You do not have to play every week, total points won will win
6. Point system may be changed at my discretion at any time
7. More rules may be added at my discretion
8. No wagering, 2021 Pick'em is for the enjoyment of the Volnation forums.
9. Disputes will be handled by a 3 person panel: Me, Myself and I
10. And stay 6' apart.......

Again, if there is an EDIT after the game starts on your post, your prediction doesn't count and points will be deducted at OT's discretion

Point System for this week:
2 Points award if picked correctly

Pick with your gut and not your heart!!! - OT

VN Store

Back