Pick'em - Alabama State - Friday - Regional Game 1

Hey @OldTimer, an administrative question. If at some time between now and before first pitch Friday I decide to change my pick, is that allowable as long as I edit it in the original pick post? I'm not sold on my pick today, but wanted to go ahead and get it in, keep dialog seeing @mad4vols wacko pic he threw out there.. Oh wait, that's a weekly occurrence.

Hey @OldTimer, an administrative question. If at some time between now and before first pitch Friday I decide to change my pick, is that allowable as long as I edit it in the original pick post? I'm not sold on my pick today, but wanted to go ahead and get it in, keep dialog seeing @mad4vols wacko pic he threw out there.. Oh wait, that's a weekly occurrence.
Now that you mentioned it, I’m starting to second guess myself, has Tennessee hit more than 6 HR’s in a game this season?

Yes, you can change your pick as often as you like as long as its before the 1st pitch…….and change it in your original post.

VN Store

Back