Pick the Score Contest: Tennessee vs. Austin Peay

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
What's up VolNationals?

It's that time again. One week from yesterday we will watch our beloved 2013 Tennessee Volunteers take the field for the first time under Butch Jones. Who is fired up?

Anyway, it's time for the VolNation Pick the Score Contest, an annual VolNation tradition. I hope you will participate in these contests each week along with our college football weekly pick'em contest, which will be posted later this evening---hopefully.

So, you know the drill.

1. Pick the score for each team in this week's Tennessee vs Austin Peay matchup. As always, you must pick the correct winner of the game to win the contest.

2. Select your tiebreaker. This week's tiebreaker will be total passing yards by Tennessee's offense.

The winner with the closest guess will receive a $25 Amazon gift card courtesy of VolNation.com.

And remember, look for the weekly pick'em contest later this evening. In that contest everyone will pick 10 college football games each week and the season winner will receive a $300 Amazon gift card.

Thanks for playing and thank you for being a member of VolNation.com. I really appreciate all of you guys and gals who spend your time here and make our site so special. Again, thank you.

Go Vols!
:hi:

***EDIT: Don't forget to enter the season-long weekly pick contest. http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...-volnation-2013-weekly-pick-contest-week.html

Reactions: 3 people
And sorry, Paulsline. I think your thread got deleted in favor of this official one so there is no confusion. Hope you understand. :hi:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back