Pick the next National Champion

Who would you like to see win the next National Championship (Tennessee excluded)

• Uconn

• LSU

• SC

• Anybody but one of those 3

Results are only viewable after voting.
The poll was meant to be funny. Something that is sorely missing on this board. I figured most would choose "anybody but." SC WBB doesn't need me to bring them positive vibes. I may have failed in my attempt at humor but all of you were quick to attribute the worst to someone. So pick your nose or whatever else floats your boat. The Vol fans should rue the day their board no longer attracts other team's fans. Need Orange you could not be more transparent. Bless your heart. Have a nice day.
It's called Volnation for a reason. Our goal is not to attract other teams' fans. We can certainly function just fine without them.

Hey folks, just for fun, I am thinking about going to a PETA chat room and posting a poll of which animal I think devout animal rights activist would most want to kill and eat; 1) cheetahs; 2) dolphins; 3) pandas; 4) gamecocks.

They will love and praise me for this poll, right?

Well, it looks like your transparent attempt to bring scar some positive vibes has failed miserably. You give 3 options. One is without a chance. The second is the most vilified program on this board and the third is scar. You could have at least included Stanford, Baylor, Arizona, UT, UCLA, GA, Texas, Miss State, aTm, or some of the 300 other schools that would be playing. Typical SCAR fan.

Surprise surprise, the threatened connie shows up in another thread bashing SC. It never gets old...

Hey folks, just for fun, I am thinking about going to a PETA chat room and posting a poll of which animal I think devout animal rights activist would most want to kill and eat; 1) cheetahs; 2) dolphins; 3) pandas; 4) gamecocks.

They will love and praise me for this poll, right?

Add Bulldogs and then they'll like it.

VN Store

Back