Pick the next National Champion

Who would you like to see win the next National Championship (Tennessee excluded)

• Uconn

• LSU

• SC

• Anybody but one of those 3

Results are only viewable after voting.

GarnetGhost

Just for fun pick the next National Champion. The possible picks are the teams I believe the majority of Tennessee fans would least like to see win it all. Of course you can cop out and pick anybody but. Tennessee is excluded.

Tennessee is not an option. Did you read the post?
I wouldn't count on USCjr for long if I were you. Staley will eventually move on and the cocks will take their rightful place in the bottom half of the east---just like the football and men's basketball teams.

I wouldn't count on USCjr for long if I were you. Staley will eventually move on and the cocks will take their rightful place in the bottom half of the east---just like the football and men's basketball teams.
I was not throwing shade on the Lady Vols. Simply pointing out they were not included as an answer in the poll. Thought the poll might be fun but guess not. I try to like the Lady Vols but then an LV fan gets in the way. By the way I don't see the Vols tearing it up either in football or MBB.

I was not throwing shade on the Lady Vols. Simply pointing out they were not included as an answer in the poll. Thought the poll might be fun but guess not. I try to like the Lady Vols but then an LV fan gets in the way. By the way I don't see the Vols tearing it up either in football or MBB.

we know we know but your Equestrian team is always on point n gives you guys a chance at a Natty

Yet..yet..yet...here you are on a Vol Fan site. I have lived in SC for over 30 years (love it, by the way), but never felt the need to sign onto gococks...or whatever. But having said all that, I'd rather see SC win than the others. I despise UCONN and LSU has zero chance. BTW, Vols are something like 27-10-2 versus the yardbirds, with much more to come, so time and tradition will tell.

Yet..yet..yet...here you are on a Vol Fan site. I have lived in SC for over 30 years (love it, by the way), but never felt the need to sign onto gococks...or whatever. But having said all that, I'd rather see SC win than the others. I despise UCONN and LSU has zero chance. BTW, Vols are something like 27-10-2 versus the yardbirds, with much more to come, so time and tradition will tell.
I visit a lot of WBB sites. Sorry if my presence bothers you.

Reactions: DonDiego
Well, it looks like your transparent attempt to bring scar some positive vibes has failed miserably. You give 3 options. One is without a chance. The second is the most vilified program on this board and the third is scar. You could have at least included Stanford, Baylor, Arizona, UT, UCLA, GA, Texas, Miss State, aTm, or some of the 300 other schools that would be playing. Typical SCAR fan.

Well, it looks like your transparent attempt to bring scar some positive vibes has failed miserably. You give 3 options. One is without a chance. The second is the most vilified program on this board and the third is scar. You could have at least included Stanford, Baylor, Arizona, UT, UCLA, GA, Texas, Miss State, aTm, or some of the 300 other schools that would be playing. Typical SCAR fan.
The poll was meant to be funny. Something that is sorely missing on this board. I figured most would choose "anybody but." SC WBB doesn't need me to bring them positive vibes. I may have failed in my attempt at humor but all of you were quick to attribute the worst to someone. So pick your nose or whatever else floats your boat. The Vol fans should rue the day their board no longer attracts other team's fans. Need Orange you could not be more transparent. Bless your heart. Have a nice day.

The poll was meant to be funny. Something that is sorely missing on this board. I figured most would choose "anybody but." SC WBB doesn't need me to bring them positive vibes. I may have failed in my attempt at humor but all of you were quick to attribute the worst to someone. So pick your nose or whatever else floats your boat. The Vol fans should rue the day their board no longer attracts other team's fans. Need Orange you could not be more transparent. Bless your heart. Have a nice day.

Seriously?

cXgMYWs.gif

Reactions: NeedOrange
Either of the bottom two of the list. One of the highlights of watching women's game this year was watching the great Orey M leaving the court after loosing..

Reactions: mcannon1
We were good enough to beat you in football and men's basketball twice. We were a top rated team in men's basketball and will be again this season.

Reactions: Bret178
You could have just added the Lady Vols as a choice and avoided this. I can't believe you wouldn't expect blowback. Just stupid.....chicken stupid unless your intention was more nefarious. Surely not.

Something went way wrong when he started bringing up other sports and Tennessee. Especially sports where they are much worse than we were. Adding LSU seemed dumb at best as one of the three choices.

the underlined part , Einstein...Can you not think?
I didn't expand your quote of my post so I didn't see what you had underlined and yes any team that attracts fans of other teams to their boards should rue the day they no longer do so. Read between the lines or do I need to explain?

You could have just added the Lady Vols as a choice and avoided this. I can't believe you wouldn't expect blowback. Just stupid.....chicken stupid unless your intention was more nefarious. Surely not.
I said it was just for fun. I said it included the teams that I thought the majority of Lady Vol fans would least like to see win the NC. It included an anybody but option. Does that sound like a list the LVs should be on?

Something went way wrong when he started bringing up other sports and Tennessee. Especially sports where they are much worse than we were. Adding LSU seemed dumb at best as one of the three choices.
I didn't bring up other sports. A Tenn fan did. I just responded. LSU might be "dumb" but how many gave AZ a chance last year to make the FF and beat Uconn by double digits? I'd love to see the meltdown if Mulkey brings a NC to LSU anytime soon.

I said it was just for fun. I said it included the teams that I thought the majority of Lady Vol fans would least like to see win the NC. It included an anybody but option. Does that sound like a list the LVs should be on?

You expect Lady Vol fans to believe you? You're still whining about Lady Vol fans not bowing to Dawn's greatness. A lot of people like Dawn on this site so why slap them with this stupid poll? You say it was intended to be funny. The only people laughing is South Carolina fans which was likely the intention.

My OP:
Just for fun pick the next National Champion. The possible picks are the teams I believe the majority of Tennessee fans would least like to see win it all. Of course you can cop out and pick anybody but. Tennessee is excluded.

VN Store

Back