Pick’em - Charlotte 49ers 2/18

OldTimer

919 miles
Staff member
1581882110240.png

Charlotte 49ers
1-2 Record
Proudly Representing Conference USA

49ers Schedule, 2019 Baseball Schedule - 2020 Baseball Schedule - Charlotte Athletics
49ers Roster, 2019 Baseball Roster - 2020 Baseball Roster - Charlotte Athletics

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

VOLS -4.5

Simply reply, Cover or Not Cover

Rules are simple and may change without notice:

1. Simply pick how the Vols will fair during the weekend series or weekday game
2. Reply with Sweep, 2-1,1-2 or Swept for a weekend series or Cover or Not Cover for a weekday game
3. At the end of the season (tournaments included) a winner will be selected by their correct predictions and awarded a special prize on behalf of OldTimer and not to exceed $1,500 in value
4. All predictions must be submitted by the 1st pitch of the 1st Game, any edits after the start of the game will result in a disqualification for that Series or Game and points will be deducted
5. You do not have to play every week, total points won will win
6. Point system may be changed at my discretion at any time
7. More rules may be added at my discretion
8. No wagering, 2020 Pick'em is for the enjoyment of the Volnation forums.
9. Disputes will be handled by a 3 person panel: Me, Myself and I

Again, if there is an EDIT after the game starts on your post, your prediction doesn't count and points will be deducted

Point System
Weekday Games
2 Points awarded for correctly picking a Cover or Not Cover

Weekend Series
6 Points awarded if you correctly pick a Sweep or Swept, doesn't matter if we only get in 1 or 2 games due to weather
3 Points awarded if you correctly pick 2-1, 1-2 . No points awarded for a 1 or 2 game weekend series
1 Point awarded if you pick 2-1 and the Vols Sweep

If DOUBLE Up is in play, you can double your points won if correct or if you are wrong, you lose the original allotted points
Example, you pick Sweep and Double, if you are right you win 12 points or if you are wrong you lose 6
I WILL ANNOUNCE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE FOR EACH PICK'EM IF DOUBLE UP IS IN PLAY

Pick with your gut and not your heart!!! - OT

Last edited:
Reactions: TrumpedUpVol

VN Store

Back