PI no calls

orangetd88

Agent of Chaos
I know it didn't have much to do with the outcome in the end, but it killed momentum twice. We had chances to build on the lead with these bad calls.

Just thought I would point these out since everyone else wants to badmouth Ainge.

we got bent over on some plays...they picked up a lot of flags also (some of which were warranted). We still had no penalties though which is nice.

The first one was a good pick up...it was tipped. I forgot about that.

that was the only one I could remember exactly. I know there was some other pick ups that shouldn't have been but I can't remember the exact instances.

There was another no call later that cost us big time.

FWIW...rogers should have caught that first one anyway.

I wonder if the DB saw the ball tipped on that play...it seems like he didn't have time to see it and just got to Briscoe way too early

It wasn't near as bad as the WV/Pitt game....Pitt should file attempted robbery charges against those officials!

It wasn't near as bad as the WV/Pitt game....Pitt should file attempted robbery charges against those officials!

very true...then WVU held a pitt player right in front on wannstedt and he freakin flipped out lol. highway robbery but they won

VN Store

Back