Phrases/Cliches that annoy you.

During Home games walking to the stadium " Can you donate so that the bombers can get to Cooperstown"

It's not stealing if you don't get caught.

Yes it is because the person took something without asking which is stealing, the victim has to replace what is stolen which involves money, and the plan to see a movie, concert, eat at a restaurant, buy clothes, etc could get delayed because a person is using money to replace the stolen item or items.

Also you can add anything else illegal It's not and that illegal action if you don't get caught.

This is like saying cancer or some other disease isn't dreadful if you don't know you have cancer.

Or a dent isn't a flaw for your Car if you don't see it.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow that still is pretty damn lame because it doesn't diminish the quality of the story, ambiguous 3 dimemsional characters, the brilliant enviorments,etc.

Claudio Sanchez is the lead singer for Coheed and Cambria.

You're right, Avatar was pretty to look at, but that's about it.

"ambiguous 3 dimensional characters"?

Claudio Sanchez is the lead singer for Coheed and Cambria.

You're right, Avatar was pretty to look at, but that's about it.

"ambiguous 3 dimensional characters"?

James Cameron said it's ambiguous for who are the Villains the Military or the Navi that's why I say ambiguous, wrong it's another story of the person joins a different side with a romance plot also it has noticable similarities with what happened to Native Americans forced off their own land.

James Cameron said it's ambiguous for who are the Villains the Military or the Navi that's why I say ambiguous, wrong it's another story of the person joins a different side with a romance plot also it has noticable similarities with what happened to Native Americans forced off their own land.

Ohhhhh.

I always took it as allegory of the whaling industry with the glowy tree as an odd Moby Dick/Christ figure mashup. But I guess your way is better.

You can do anything you set your mind to.

No you can't because persons have limits.
No matter how positive, optimistic and persistent a person is some things can't be achieved,and some things said are undeniably unhelpful and nothing constructive.

Michael Jordan stunk as a MLB player, and 2 seasons is a large sample size.
Ryan Fitzpatrick a NFL qb that wants to be a Brett Farve QB, and repeatedly chokes in the big games, and isn't a consistent good or great qb so unsurprising 1 winning season in his nfl career.
Tim Tebow wants to be a starting NFL qb except he doesn't have decent or great nfl passing skills, worked damn hard with great passion and still couldn't succeed.

The Buffalo Bills made it to 4 consecutive Super Bowls, and lost all 4 which is a epic worst NFL record because losing 4 consecutive Super Bowls.

Ed Wood a Hollywood movie director no doubt he had a passion for directing movies which was his occupation, and he repeatedly made laughable bad or awful movies which are memorable for the unintended reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
You run on a treadmill on a roof and anything else working out on a roof.

I've never done that no treadmills or any workout machines on a roof for any of the gyms I've worked out at.

You run on a treadmill on a roof and anything else working out on a roof.

I've never done that no treadmills or any workout machines on a roof for any of the gyms I've worked out at.

Then why did you say you were running on a treadmill on the gym?

VN Store

Back