@phillipfulmer

This was the worst performance I have ever seen from a Lady Vols team and it falls squarely on the coach. The only thing she seems good at is whistling at the players. Otherwise, she seems totally lost on the sideline. This will start to reflect on the AD if he doesn't take action soon. From this point on, I don't know who they can beat.

It is really quite simple.
We have a pretend Tier One Women's Basketball Coach.
We have a pretend Top University AD.
I really hope I am wrong, but I will be pleasantly surprised if anything happens.
Will "Filmer" Fire his Friend??? Misery loves company!
11248080_10153352984463552_4148992994854795577_n.jpg

Reactions: orangefloyd
I have no emotional energy left in me to worry or care about the fortunes of CHW or her staff & team. Recent news of extreme(Big C) health concerns in my family have me in a fog.

GOD bless you fans Go Vols!

Hoping relief comes in the fashion you want it, G

Prayers

Reactions: Smallvol#1
maybe Holly needs to put Dean at the end of the bench to handle the towels and put Sharrona and Bridgette on either side and listen to what they have to say...just a thought...:D

PS. gotta try something different because nothing is working now...and, as always...

GO LADY VOLS!

I have no emotional energy left in me to worry or care about the fortunes of CHW or her staff & team. Recent news of extreme(Big C) health concerns in my family have me in a fog.

Prayers for you and the family. I,too, am having health problems personally (BIG H). Aortic valve problems. I know how you are feeling.

Puts all into perspective. But I agree, I have little emotion left for this team, who appears to be playing with little drive, emotion, or concerns. I really enjoy watching the men's team!! LV's should visit their practices.

This team is in total disarray. Didn't watch the game but watching the highlights (low-lights) on SEC Now, it's very evident this team has now clue. I don't know if it's because there are too many me first players on the team, with six McDonald's All American, that could be a part of it, or, as many have posted before, HW just doesn't know how to coach. Too many open looks for Alabama and Lady Vols nowhere to be found. Can't lose your man like that. I personally believe it's coaching.

I'm only watching the men's team this year it's a lot more fun to watch a bunch of over achievers than a bunch of under achievers

I'm only watching the men's team this year it's a lot more fun to watch a bunch of over achievers than a bunch of under achievers

I disagree that they are OVER achievers. They are achieving success based on the work they have put in. Well, that plus a coaching staff that knows basketball.

Reactions: Nute Gunray

geez, gule, that sure puts things in perspective for me, as I hope it does for everyone...best hope and wishes to you and yours...and, as always...

GO LADY VOLS!

Prayers for you.

It is really quite simple.
We have a pretend Tier One Women's Basketball Coach.
We have a pretend Top University AD.
I really hope I am wrong, but I will be pleasantly surprised if anything happens.
Will "Filmer" Fire his Friend??? Misery loves company!
View attachment 189821
No, they actually don't miss the point. It reflects the type of attitude you approach your life with. I remember one post game that Candace remarked about a huge comeback, "This team refused to loose". Success is when preparation meets opportunity ". Pat Summitt refused to lose or accept anything from herself, her coaches or her players that wasn't the best they had within them.

Chad Whithrow, 104.5 talk show host, posted on Twitter he is hearing Holly may be gone before end of year.

Take an early retirement. She has the years in the system to get a nice check. She has herself to support and could live quite well. She could get some broadcasting maybe to supplement her income. Come on Holly retire for the sake of our great university and the LV.

Prayers, gule.

VN Store

Back