Phillip Fulmer an evil genius?

Lane Train 4

By hiring away Pruitt he ruined Alabama's shot at a playoff berth this year. Their defense is atrocious without Pruitt. They can't stop the run or defend the pass. By hiring away Chaney he ruined Georgia's shot for a spot in the playoffs this year. Their offense has been exposed, after losing the game to South Carolina they could not move the football for 3 and a half quarters against mighty Kentucky. Kentucky had 2 yards passing in that game and was still in it until a bad turnover in the fourth quarter. Under Chaney Fromm appeared to be a future NFL star. Now the media and fans are asking why he is even the starter. I believe we are witnessing the beginning of the end for Alabama's dynasty. I believe its down hill from here for Georgia as well.

Last edited:
With all the improvements going on as the weeks pass i hope we continue that during the off season. It'll be the last year and a couple players left from Butch's era left next year and our freshman and sophomores will be sophomores and juniors with another season under their belt. So if we don't make a bowl game this year then we definitely will next year 😁

Yet they're still the number 1 team in the nation and even if they lose to LSU they still have a shot at making the playoff, their chances of making the playoffs is far from ruined

I think they both made those teams better when they coached there.

But it's a little premature to write off UGA and Bama just yet due to those hires.

UT is making steps. Several more to go before this story is finished.
As far as Georgia, I'd say they're done. Something is definitely off with that team.

By hiring away Pruitt he ruined Alabama's shot at a playoff birth this year. Their defense is atrocious without Pruitt. They can't stop the run or defend the pass. By hiring away Chaney he ruined Georgia's shot for a spot in the playoffs this year. Their offense has been exposed, after losing the game to South Carolina they could not move the football for 3 and a half quarters against mighty Kentucky. Kentucky had 2 yards passing in that game and was still in it until a bad turnover in the fourth quarter. Under Chaney Fromm appeared to be a future NFL star. Now the media and fans are asking why he is even the starter. I believe we are witnessing the beginning of the end for Alabama's dynasty. I believe its down hill from here for Georgia as well.
Genius and Fulmer should never be used in the same sentence.

By hiring away Pruitt he ruined Alabama's shot at a playoff birth this year. Their defense is atrocious without Pruitt. They can't stop the run or defend the pass. By hiring away Chaney he ruined Georgia's shot for a spot in the playoffs this year. Their offense has been exposed, after losing the game to South Carolina they could not move the football for 3 and a half quarters against mighty Kentucky. Kentucky had 2 yards passing in that game and was still in it until a bad turnover in the fourth quarter. Under Chaney Fromm appeared to be a future NFL star. Now the media and fans are asking why he is even the starter. I believe we are witnessing the beginning of the end for Alabama's dynasty. I believe its down hill from here for Georgia as well.

I wish he would ruin Florida as well.........

Yet they're still the number 1 team in the nation and even if they lose to LSU they still have a shot at making the playoff, their chances of making the playoffs is far from ruined
They will get ran by LSU! LSU is by far the superior team. You will see soon enough. Alabama forgot how to play defense this year and should lose to Auburn.

Last edited:
So I agree you need to pump the brakes on either teams playoff chance being ruined. I always thought UGA was more hype than substance and while Bama looked human last night they also will get Tua back. In case you missed it they didn’t punt once with Tua in the game and except for that INT they pretty much moved the ball effectively against our D.
I think Bama is on their way down but they are pretty far up a large mountain so they have a ways to drop before they suddenly become a dead dynasty. The fact that there speculation on how much Saban will want to keep coaching won’t help them either as more and more recruits will start to factor in whether he will be there their whole time will factor into the decision of many top recruits.
UGA always has and always will be way over hyped. All this title talk these pst couple years and the reality is they are in the exact same spot they were in early for n Richts career there. I think their best shot was 2 years ago, with Richts roster essentially and they blew that and now all those great players are leaving and now the way they are developing players I don’t see them getting back there. Too worried about following Sabans blueprint instead of doing his own thing.

I think they both made those teams better when they coached there.

But it's a little premature to write off UGA and Bama just yet due to those hires.

UT is making steps. Several more to go before this story is finished.

Just need a few more pieces and this program should turn the corner. How I see it anyways.

But Bama has Butch. lmao

With all the improvements going on as the weeks pass i hope we continue that during the off season. It'll be the last year and a couple players left from Butch's era left next year and our freshman and sophomores will be sophomores and juniors with another season under their belt. So if we don't make a bowl game this year then we definitely will next year 😁

There is no reason to not make a major step next year. I'm not saying we will, be we can and should. Second years are not always better than the first one, but the 3rd year should see a major improvement, if the coach is going to be there for the long haul. I'm not just looking for a bowl game. I'm looking for challenging for the SEC East.

Reactions: Lane Train 4
He hires a coach that can't beat Georgia State or BYU.

Alabama is undefeated and ranked #1!!!

Brilliant!!!!

What. A. Genius.

Was this even remotely serious?

Reactions: JonGrudensAgent

VN Store

Back