Philip Lutzenkirchen '09 TE

dyer_maker

Captain
Up on rivals, I'm not a subscriber so I don't know what else the article says. Looks like he made the drive to check out the Vols. Maybe there is something to be said about the new Auburn hire. Just because we weren't heavy on some of the Auburn commits under Fulmer doesn't mean we won't check them out with Kiffin.

Georgia tight end checks out the Vols

Did any of you guys saw the clip on Sportscenter where the high school player tipped the pass from out of bounds to one of his teammates for a touchdown? That was this kid.

IHO4- I noticed he plays safety, too. Just what you guys need for this recruiting class, how many safeties have already committed, 7 is it?

Do we know if he actually made it to knoxville? If so, did we greet him with open arms?

He was in knoxville. and im guessing we prolly did have open arms. I would like to have him

ha....gosh i cant wait to see bob say his name if he comes. they will get the next play off before it is out.

True that true that. Did anyone catch that he has the best hands of all the TEs? ill take that. but im interested to see how well our current TEs do with this new system. They had to be happy to see a new coach!!!

True that true that. Did anyone catch that he has the best hands of all the TEs? ill take that. but im interested to see how well our current TEs do with this new system. They had to be happy to see a new coach!!!

Does Kiffin's system utilize the TE in the passing game? Other than Witten, TE has been a ghost man for UT in the past..... and Ive never really understood why.

VN Store

Back