Pharr leaving Farragut for CAK

Sam I Am

Must have been a $200k check. CAK baseball and their field are crap. Front runners for FHS job probably be Larry Simcox, Buckner (Bearden) and Adam Sullivan (Catholic). Farragut baseball will be just fine. So much talent still there and in pipeline. Good luck at CAK coach. You're going to need it. CAK wants to be good at something over there besides soccer so bad that can't stand it.

Adam going to Farragut? I guess money talks but that's still tough

I used to play for old tom. He is making a good choice to go for the money. The farragut pipeline is drained and without talent tom isn't that great of a coach. He just got lucky by landing on a gold mine.

Sorry I'm late getting on this but I just found this. Yeah I dont know what CAK did to get him but I know he wanted to send his kids to a Christian school. I'm sure they are paying him a lot as well. The new AD has been pretty agressive as he got rid of some long time coaches with history. As for CAK only being good at soccer CAK has one of the best track teams in the state, had a pretty good baseball team last year and football goes to playoffs ever year and would have had a few shots at going to state if Alcoa didnt loom along the way. Ask Alcoa who the 2nd best team next to Maryville they play every year and they'll say CAK. I understand being mad about losing your coach though but whatever have sour grapes.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back