PFF — highest rated defensive lines

All the credit to coaches that actually coach. We couldn’t field a DL last season and all of a sudden we’re in the T4 PFF rankings.

I've been impressed by our DL so far. Not a ton of pressure, but they seem to doing considerably better than last year. Does PFF take into the quality of the opponent? If so, and they still have us ranked this high, then that's some pretty high praise.

Reactions: dduncan4163
I am starting to notice a positive trend in the articles I read and the conversations I hear on sports talk shows. Nobody is poor-mouthing us like they have the last decade or so. I think the sports world knows the Vols ARE coming back. It may not happen as fast as I'd like for it to, but Tennessee football is not dead yet.

I am starting to notice a positive trend in the articles I read and the conversations I hear on sports talk shows. Nobody is poor-mouthing us like they have the last decade or so. I think the sports world knows the Vols ARE coming back. It may not happen as fast as I'd like for it to, but Tennessee football is not dead yet.
Amen!

Reactions: LadyinOrange
Clemson lost two very good coordinators last year. It is getting harder to find good quality coordinators and keep them. They all want to move into the head coach job and get that "Real" "Golden Parachute" that sets your family up for good.

VN Store

Back