Peyton Manning marathon on ESPN2 Tuesday

After his senior year, my wife and I ran into Peyton at a bar in Nashville. We spoke for a few minutes. Two years later, my wife was in Las Vegas at a company meeting when she once again ran into Peyton who was dining with NFL execs and such. He remembered meeting her (by name) and me. We were nobodies but he remembered us and our names. This shows how genuine Peyton is as a person.

I watched them all. Not sure which was my favorite as each episode is so good.
Peyton and Tom Brady were VERY funny together.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
After his senior year, my wife and I ran into Peyton at a bar in Nashville. We spoke for a few minutes. Two years later, my wife was in Las Vegas at a company meeting when she once again ran into Peyton who was dining with NFL execs and such. He remembered meeting her (by name) and me. We were nobodies but he remembered us and our names. This shows how genuine Peyton is as a person.

Cool story. Mine is almost as good. Went to see Colts play in Jax and at end of game, I waved at Peyton as he was walking into the tunnel on the west side of the field and hey, he waved back. Two years later again in Jax, same thing happened - so yes, he does have an incredible memory...!

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Watching Peytons Places now on Deuce. Doesn’t seem like full episodes.
It’s just clips with a constant commercial Trey Wingo promoting ESPN+. Maybe I’m wrong.

Watching Peytons Places now on Deuce. Doesn’t seem like full episodes.
It’s just clips with a constant commercial Trey Wingo promoting ESPN+. Maybe I’m wrong.
There is a cool Peyton Manning story by Chris Low on ESPN.com right now. Peyton joined an online Communications 499 class at the University of Tennessee taught by one of his former professors, John Haas. During the video, Professor Haas says, "If you were here, I'd be making you run the stadium steps for being late," and Peyton laughs. Peyton also says, "I realize this is probably not the ideal way you guys expected to spend you senior year," and "I just encourage you to keep a positive attitude, keep working like you're doing and try to take a little bit of the extra time you have to accomplish something else or help out somebody in need. There are a lot of people hurting out there during this time."

.... and Peyton concluded with this:

"Be thankful for what you have and just know the University of Tennessee is proud of you and going to support you every way they can, and Dr. Haas and his department are going to do the same thing."

This is probably the best Peyton Manning story that I have ever seen. Everyone should check it out.

Anyone else spot Craig Puki former Vol linebacker on he San Francisco 49er segment with Montana they won the super bowl. My guess is Peyton put him on there intentionally,

VN Store

Back