Pete Thamel: Tim Banks finalizing deal for DC

Well my PINT is we are supposed to be Tennessee; instead of the hind teet sucker we appear to be.

Your point is ridiculous. You are a delusional fan that is stuck in the 90’s. Wake up man. We are not a premier program. We are not a powerhouse. We don’t have any clout. We are staring down the barrel of the worst situation TN football has ever faced in the modern era.

We are supposed to be Tennessee??? Good grief man you are a big problem with what’s wrong with this fan base. Dumb.

We had a DC on the Payroll who was an actual DC in the SEC; and well respected . So you can see the reason for the head shaking.

I would have liked to have seen Steele promoted to DC, but I promise you if that had happened, VN would have had just as many people complaining about an older white coach whose time has passed being named as DC as there are current complainers finding fault with Coach Tim Banks. It's the VN way.

I am behind him 100%, hoping he turns out to be a great hire, surrounded by a great coaching staff.

Your point is ridiculous. You are a delusional fan that is stuck in the 90’s. Wake up man. We are not a premier program. We are not a powerhouse. We don’t have any clout. We are staring down the barrel of the worst situation TN football has ever faced in the modern era.

We are supposed to be Tennessee??? Good grief man you are a big problem with what’s wrong with this fan base. Dumb.
These are gonna be the same "fans" who are bragging about these coaches when they start hanging 40+ pts on the board and winning by 20.

I mean these hires could work out but we obviously got turned down by alot of coaches both for the head gig and DC job. It is where we are at, but definitely whelmed with Danny's first HC search. Maybe he knows we just gotta get through the crap.

Sadvol,I don't even know what this means."Kinda feels like an affirmative action type higher had heard that upper admin wasn't wanting more diversity on staff. " And for all the Steele talk is it because he's a VFL or what? Yes he was a DC but he also created a little negativity attached to his name with the Auburn stuff. I don't understand being a fan and yet being as negative as a few on here are without even giving the new staff the benefit of doubt. My guess is some of you are the life of the party. Isn't it easier to follow a different team than to be this depressed on a daily basis?

tenor.gif

Some of ya'll need to learn grammar, or English, or both.

I can't be the only one who has almost tripled the number of people I have on ignore in the last month. Hated to do it at first but now I find I can read the info I am looking for much faster without having to wade through all the whining. See how that works I thought it would be a negative and was wrong, it's a BIG positive.

RINGING ENDORSEMENT!! Now if he had been all that; why was he still DB Coach after all the coaching changes this season? I dunno. Is he better than STEELE? In the SEC? C'mon Man. Was UT zoned in on hiring a Man of Color as opposed to hiring a Football Coach? That is the big question. Oh well; Time will tell.
There is zero reason to believe he was hired because of his skin color. Perhaps Steele doesn't want the job or perhaps CJP doesn't want a DC who supposedly back stabbed his previous HC.

Anyone convincing himself that this is a good hire is a damn fool.
You might be the most naive poster in this thread. You may be right about the hires, you may be wrong. However, the level of vitriol you've shown, coupled with the lack of any coherent supportive argument for your rationale and passive-aggressive comments, often indicate a weak-minded individual.

You might be the most naive poster in this thread. You may be right about the hires, you may be wrong. However, the level of vitriol you've shown, coupled with the lack of any coherent supportive argument for your rationale and passive-aggressive comments, often indicate a weak-minded individual.
Enki, you have laid this poor brother six feet under......I agree that he can be annoying, but I fear you may have embarrassed him beyond repair......

How come there's like dozens of people whose only job is covering UT sports, and yet national reporters break this kind of news?
AD’s have their GUY. Low is frequently the choice for many...this is White’s.

VN Store

Back