Pete Thamel: biggest losers = Tennessee

yea, and its people like you who are the reason fulmer is here and leach is not!

It's also people like us that got Currie removed and the Haslam influence diminished.

We would have had Greg Schiano as a head coach if it hadn't been for people like us. Greg ****ing Schiano. You may hate Fulmer and you may curse the fact he's now AD. But we needed orange blood in that leadership position and someone who the majority of the fan base could get behind.

Obvious exceptions like you going in with an automatic prejudice are not going to help.

Reactions: 6 people
iT'S NOT ABOUT FULMER

I TOO CRINGED WHEN HE INTRODUCED HIS FAMILY

AND I ALSO AGREE ITS TIME FOR FULMER TO MOVE ON.

IT'S NOT ABOUT HIM!

HIS RECRUITING HELP IS NOT NEEDED!

Sir, I work in IT for a living, if you need some help with keyboard shortcuts or if you have any general questions about how to use a computer feel free to ask. I used to help my grandfather out with his computer, he didn't really understand how it worked either, so I totally understand why you are having a hard time.

Reactions: 3 people
Pruitt is a gamble at best. He has a lot of upside potential no doubt, but nothing has been proven.

He is about where Mike Leach was after he led Oklahoma and got his shot at Texas Tech.

Difference is Mike Leach has proven himself many times over and Pruitt has yet not proven anything.

Don't try to tell me that I was wrong about wanting Leach and Currie instead of Phil and Pruitt!

And you people on the Phil band wagon are in for a bumpy ride.

Don't think that this is settled. Before its over Davenport and Fulmer may both be gone!

Reactions: 1 person
Sir, I work in IT for a living, if you need some help with keyboard shortcuts or if you have any general questions about how to use a computer feel free to ask. I used to help my grandfather out with his computer, he didn't really understand how it worked either, so I totally understand why you are having a hard time.

I'm surprised you have even got a job.

What the eff is wrong with you my IT mastermind?

GTFO

yea, and its people like you who are the reason fulmer is here and leach is not!

Why does everyone have such a hard on for Leach? He's a fun coach, his offense is exciting but he's never actually won anything. I don't recall him ever winning the BigXII or Pac 12 title, does anyone look at Mike Leach and think "SEC Championship"? I sure as hell don't.

Pruitt is a gamble at best. He has a lot of upside potential no doubt, but nothing has been proven.

He is about where Mike Leach was after he led Oklahoma and got his shot at Texas Tech.

Difference is Mike Leach has proven himself many times over and Pruitt has yet not proven anything.

Don't try to tell me that I was wrong about wanting Leach and Currie instead of Phil and Pruitt!

And you people on the Phil band wagon are in for a bumpy ride.

Don't think that this is settled. Before its over Davenport and Fulmer may both be gone!

When you really get down to it any coach hire is a gamble. How many times have you seen a coach do positive things at one school and then go to another and do terrible. You also see coaches that do a mediocre job at one school, leave and go to another school and be successful. Case in point Saban did decent at MSU but blossomed at LSU.

Reactions: 3 people
Why does everyone have such a hard on for Leach? He's a fun coach, his offense is exciting but he's never actually won anything. I don't recall him ever winning the BigXII or Pac 12 title, does anyone look at Mike Leach and think "SEC Championship"? I sure as hell don't.

Great post!!!!!!:good!:

Truth hurts sometimes. Everything he said in that blurb is on the money. Blackburn should've been hired from the get-go and the results would've likely been VERY different. I hope Fulmer decides to call it a day sooner than later and we can get a real, experienced AD at UT ASAP! Currie was a dolt who thought that Schiano and Leach (however more experienced they are at handling a P5 program) would fit here.
Dumb all the way around and YES... UT is still in the ****ter.

It comes from the role is played in the dismissal of Majors, his stubbornness and unwillingness to change aspects of the program during his final years here, and the fact that he thinks he was done wrong when he was forced out and still wants to be involved.

I get it that Phil loves the University, but he also wants to do what he wants to do, regardless of whether or not that's best for the school.

Couldn’t possibly disagree with you more. We’ll leave at that.

A few things:

I'm surprised you have even got a job.

Technically this works as a sentence but it doesn't sound very good and because it doesn't sound good it loses it's potential impact. You should revise the statement and make it more meaningful as an insult. For example: "I am surprised you even have a job!" would cut quicker and the exclamation point at the end helps emphasize your point.

What the eff is wrong with
you my IT mastermind?

This question really makes no sense. There's no context and I am left with more questions than the one that's been posed. What makes you think there is something wrong with me? Provide context to the reader so they understand that there is something wrong with me. Once you establish that there is a problem, then you can focus on what that problem is and expand on it. You can really go for the gusto, so to speak, make it colorful and over the top!

I hope this helps in future message board disputes, cheers!

What's going to be funny is if Pruitt works out, all these people like OP are going to be sliding in the football forum talking about what a great hire he was and how they knew he would be good!

A few things:

Technically this works as a sentence but it doesn't sound very good and because it doesn't sound good it loses it's potential impact. You should revise the statement and make it more meaningful as an insult. For example: "I am surprised you even have a job!" would cut quicker and the exclamation point at the end helps emphasize your point.

This question really makes no sense. There's no context and I am left with more questions than the one that's been posed. What makes you think there is something wrong with me? Provide context to the reader so they understand that there is something wrong with me. Once you establish that there is a problem, then you can focus on what that problem is and expand on it. You can really go for the gusto, so to speak, make it colorful and over the top!

I hope this helps in future message board disputes, cheers!
Watch it! You are about to be called a pecker and threatened with legal action.

He knows he will get a lot of Twitter replies, only reason he posts this BS... I just ignore anything he has to say. No clicks for him.

What's going to be funny is if Pruitt works out, all these people like OP are going to be sliding in the football forum talking about what a great hire he was and how they knew he would be good!

By OP you mean Pete Thamel and not the grand pubbah Freak correct?

He is correct on Fulmer.

You have always had an agenda and have the most negative attitude of all the posters on this board. You remind me of a child at Xmas that has so many presents under the tree and isn't happy because he thought he should have had a few more and upset his bicycle was the wrong color. SMH

VN Store

Back