Pete Carroll Uses Pro Day as Recruiting Tool

I've said it before. Fire CPF, Summit (who really cares about women's hoops anyway?), and now Pearl. Hire two eager beaver high school coaches to take over HC for the hoops teams for $100,000 each and offer Pete Carroll $5 million a year to come to UT. Laugh if you will but IMO he would have us contending for another NC within 2 years and most UT fans only care about one sport when you get right down to it.

(mattvols @ Apr 3 said:
i hope you were being sarcastic or you really are a total hillbilly with no sense.

I'm just a one sport fan when it comes to intercollegiate. What can I say?

(VolunteerHillbilly @ Apr 3 said:
I've said it before. Fire CPF, Summit (who really cares about women's hoops anyway?), and now Pearl. Hire two eager beaver high school coaches to take over HC for the hoops teams for $100,000 each and offer Pete Carroll $5 million a year to come to UT. Laugh if you will but IMO he would have us contending for another NC within 2 years and most UT fans only care about one sport when you get right down to it.

What a fan. :bad:

that's retarded....

Hillbilly, I'm getting worried because I like your plan. You think he'd come for 5 mil.? :crazy:

VN Store

Back