Penny keeps doing his thing

It’s Penny freaking Hardaway. Yea he can influence

You say that like these kids should know who he is. Maybe their parents do, but even then he hasn't really been a big names since Shaq left Orlando. He retired in 2007, not exactly setting the world on fire. I'm not sure on name alone he could pull in that kind of talent

You say that like these kids should know who he is. Maybe their parents do, but even then he hasn't really been a big names since Shaq left Orlando. He retired in 2007, not exactly setting the world on fire. I'm not sure on name alone he could pull in that kind of talent
You say that like kids are stupid. They still buy his shoes, and they still watch his highlight reels. They know who Penny Hardaway is and who he was. He just pulled that kind of talent.

Reactions: VolNExile
You say that like kids are stupid. They still buy his shoes, and they still watch his highlight reels. They know who Penny Hardaway is and who he was. He just pulled that kind of talent.
So true.

I just googled "Penny Hardaway video" like any 16 yo could, and probably has. First hit is Penny tooling Michael Jordan.

So true.

I just googled "Penny Hardaway video" like any 16 yo could, and probably has. First hit is Penny tooling Michael Jordan.

Exactly. This isn't 1965 where they’d have to go to a library and view microfiche documents about him. His accolades are easily accessible and he’s an originator of signature shoes.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back