Penny Hardaway Water Bottle Toss

The stars seem to be aligning. I hope they can get it together at the right time. Pillsbury is considering a team NIL to name a new flaky turnover after them. I hope that is resended after today's game!

The stars seem to be aligning. I hope they can get it together at the right time. Pillsbury is considering a team NIL to name a new flaky turnover after them. I hope that is resended after today's game!

Where will they resend it?
They just need to exercise their demons and stop being pre-madonnas.

But agree...bracket is lining up perfectly for winner of TN/Duke

Where will they resend it?
They just need to exercise their demons and stop being pre-madonnas.

But agree...bracket is lining up perfectly for winner of TN/Duke
Did you watch FAU last night? They would have beaten Purdue too. Their team quickness will be an issue for every team and especially ours now that ZZ is gone. We matched up much better with Purdue than FAU imo. All this is IF, and it’s a big if, we get by Duke

His bush league antics matched those bush league 901 shirts the staff wore. Looks like they forgot their gear and picked up some iron on, glitter patches from the local Wal Mart and fixed them up at the team hotel.

His bush league antics matched those bush league 901 shirts the staff wore. Looks like they forgot their gear and picked up some iron on, glitter patches from the local Wal Mart and fixed them up at the team hotel.

Man those were the dumbest looking shirts.

Penny is a tool. Next year will be interesting for him. Virtually everyone who contributed this year on his roster were all seniors.

VN Store

Back