Penn St or Wisconsin??

gsvol

As far as I'm concerned Wisc was robbed of a win over Ohio ST, when Pryor ran in the winning TD the Badger who had responsibility for covering him was tackled from behind by a Buckeye but no flag was thrown, cheap win for Tosu imo. Meanwhile the erstwhile Paterno is 5-0.

oooh, penn st's coming out game this year. Are they really as good as the media thinks? I'm going to say....penn state wins, they've been very impressive from what i've seen so far.

My mother in law graduated from Penn State in 1963 and moved to Europe. A few years back she came back during a visit during football season and asked, "Is that Joe Paterno still coaching Penn State?" He's got to be ancient! He was old when I was a student!

My mother in law graduated from Penn State in 1963 and moved to Europe. A few years back she came back during a visit during football season and asked, "Is that Joe Paterno still coaching Penn State?" He's got to be ancient! He was old when I was a student!

I saw a shirt when I went to the PSU vs ND game at Happy Valley last year, "You have Jesus, We have JoePa". Pretty fitting since they both went to the same schools I guess.

Considering current events in CFP's coaching abilities I've thought, you know he's been here so long and be so analised by his opponents they simply know what he's gonna do before he does. But then I look at Joe Paterno...:huh:

My youngest child roomed in college with a published author who dedicated the first book to my child with the words; "to ____ who remains forever young," and when asked about my own age said; "he's not old, he's ancient."

PSU big.....2TD's

PSU is really looking good this year.

OTOH Wisconsin has no real weaknesses and has a very good defense.

I just don't think a 3-2 football team can have no real weaknesses.

VN Store

Back