Pedophiles released from prison

What was the company that was just caught trying to sneak in pedophilia with S&M advertisement?

Some serious circle jerkin going on in this thread. A wild mischaracterization of the left.

Reactions: flint
We know you're really excited about that Joe. It's all you can talk about

Lol, posting a news article that shows an ongoing trend from you leftists isn't something to be excited about. As I say, you'll be defending this as a right in 7 years.

It's not going to be that long. It's already started.

If I am wrong someone can correct me, but I believe the DSM has been changed so that pedophilia in and of itself is not an illness. It is just a place on the sexual spectrum now. There is a pedophilic disorder which involves the pedophilia reaching a point that it impairs your functioning in life. Again, someone is free to correct me if I am misunderstanding.

As I've said on here. Pedophilia will be pushed to be legal in 7-10 years.

It would be interesting to have a thread where each poster needs to pick a side now whether they think pedophilia (or MAPS) is wrong and evil. It would be interesting in 7 years to look back and see how many people completely change their stance. That's the main difference in true Christianity and Conservatives compared to the rest of the world. We don't change our stance on what we believe in at the core. Evil is always evil and that never changes.

It would be interesting to have a thread where each poster needs to pick a side now whether they think pedophilia (or MAPS) is wrong and evil. It would be interesting in 7 years to look back and see how many people completely change their stance. That's the main difference in true Christianity and Conservatives compared to the rest of the world. We don't change our stance on what we believe in at the core. Evil is always evil and that never changes.

Did you think 8 years ago we'd see parents taking kids to drag shows and allowing kids to mutilate their bodies?, even worse, seeing medical fields uncourage it

If you don’t agree with MAPs you will get the dreaded “bigot” label.

Did you think 8 years ago we'd see parents taking kids to drag shows and allowing kids to mutilate their bodies?, even worse, seeing medical fields uncourage it

Absolutely not. I will add that at where we are at today, nothing would surprise me.

Last edited:
Reactions: joevol33
The age of consent has risen considerably since 1875 when age of consent was generally between the ages of 10 and 12 in the US, but you keep on with the fear mongering.

Lol, keep make excuses. You' and dinka will be be defending pedophilia eventually, just as you support kids getting sex change surgeries and kids going to drag shows. Age of consent has nothing to do with any of it.

Lol, keep make excuses. You' and dinka will be be defending pedophilia eventually, just as you support kids getting sex change surgeries and kids going to drag shows. Age of consent has nothing to do with any of it.

Hey!!!

Love is love man! Love is love.

VN Store

Back