Pearl to NBA?

He has a lot left to do at Tennessee by his own announced objectives, including winning a national championship. Plus, he just moved into a beautiful new home and pretty much has it made here in Knoxville, including more and more salary increases. The timing of this just does not make since.

Why go coach a team that pays numerous players massive contracts even though they all have records of being injured through the season?

I live in DC and much more a vols fans than i am a wizards fan, but it sounds like most of the wizard faithful is rejecting the idea of BP as their next head coach. A bunch of people just reject the idea from what they've heard about BP (mostly bad things) but personally i think it would great for the wizards to get him (though i dont want him to leave UT).

I dont keep up with the lady vols but if i'm not mistaken CPS has won more games or championships than any other coach "man or woman" How would a good HS team beat them ?

I dont keep up with the lady vols but if i'm not mistaken CPS has won more games or championships than any other coach "man or woman" How would a good HS team beat them ?

A good hs boys team would kill them. A decent team would trounce them and a mediocre team would beat them.

As I said earlier, a good team from UT intramurals would take the LVs.
It isn't about who the better players are. That's the LVs.
It is about the difference between male bodies and female bodies and how that translates to basketball. The boys would win.

VN Store

Back