Payton Verhulst making unofficial visit this weekend

lvocd

Maria Cornelius report:
Lady Vols Reporter's Notebook

She’s one of the players that Lacey and Jennifer travelled extensively to see play in Chile.

Exerpt:
The Lady Vols will have a visitor this weekend from the Class of 2021. Payton Verhulst, a 6-1 guard from De Soto, Kansas, will be in Knoxville on an unofficial visit. Verhulst played this summer on the USA Women’s U16 National Team, which beat Canada for a gold medal. Verhulst averaged a team-high 14.5 points per game and was named MVP of the 2019 FIBA Americas U16 Championship in Puerto Aysen, Chile.

Verhulst has offers from Stanford, ND, UConn, Louisville, Missouri, many others. This would be a big GET.

Add Az St, Oregon, Oregon State, and TN and you have her final 9! If you look at her clips she is Sabrina Ionescue like she can score, pass, and rebound. NOT saying she will be Sabrina but she looks like she can fill up a stat sheet!

Reactions: lvocd
Add Az St, Oregon, Oregon State, and TN and you have her final 9! If you look at her clips she is Sabrina Ionescue like she can score, pass, and rebound. NOT saying she will be Sabrina but she looks like she can fill up a stat sheet!
She has a beautiful mid range jumper! Her sister Ashton committed to UCF

Well that's perfect, because Tennessee's got some stat sheets that need fillin'.

Yup... I hope she fills a roster spot for us that is lol .. the 2021 class could be huge for US as I think we can have a 7 player class. Not that we would use that many but I could see signing the right 4-5 players say Verhulst, Rivers, Miles, Lattimore, and Key... I would take all of them 😂

Maria Cornelius report:

She’s one of the players that Lacey and Jennifer travelled extensively to see play in Chile.

Exerpt:
The Lady Vols will have a visitor this weekend from the Class of 2021. Payton Verhulst, a 6-1 guard from De Soto, Kansas, will be in Knoxville on an unofficial visit. Verhulst played this summer on the USA Women’s U16 National Team, which beat Canada for a gold medal. Verhulst averaged a team-high 14.5 points per game and was named MVP of the 2019 FIBA Americas U16 Championship in Puerto Aysen, Chile.

Impressive.....

Yup... I hope she fills a roster spot for us that is lol .. the 2021 class could be huge for US as I think we can have a 7 player class. Not that we would use that many but I could see signing the right 4-5 players say Verhulst, Rivers, Miles, Lattimore, and Key... I would take all of them 😂

Heh. If Tennessee signed that group of players they wouldn't just be opening a door to the Final Four, they'd be kicking it down.

Reactions: lvocd and VA_VOLFAN
Maria Cornelius report:

Exerpt:

VN Store

Back