Paul Finebaum

Just flipped to Feinbaum. I was on there for about 3 minutes and they ran some piece about how devastating it is for Alabama to lose a game. **** Alabama and their fans. The whole rest of the SEC loses games all the time, but Bama is so ****ing special that one loss means the ****ing earth is spinning off its' ****ing axis and we should all feel bad for them and their fans. The SEC network is becoming to Bama what ****ing ESPN is to the ****ing NBA.

I switched channels before the piece was over.

/rant

He said that Saban's run could be over; that Clemson would be back and the SEC will be a bigger challenge next year and beyond with A&M,LSU, UGA, FLA, and Auburn biting at Bama's heels.
And then he also said that Bama would be ranked number 1 before next season as well.

Reactions: shotgun83
Everybody seems to forget Bama didn't come into the NC game last year and run Clemson out of the stadium. It literally took a miraculous comeback and an almost Hail Mary play at end of game for Bama to win. Clemson felt like the let the Tide off the hook last year and felt they got robbed, No wonder they came into this year's game and just dominated them.

I believe you got them mixed up with Georgia

Just flipped to Feinbaum. I was on there for about 3 minutes and they ran some piece about how devastating it is for Alabama to lose a game. **** Alabama and their fans. The whole rest of the SEC loses games all the time, but Bama is so ****ing special that one loss means the ****ing earth is spinning off its' ****ing axis and we should all feel bad for them and their fans. The SEC network is becoming to Bama what ****ing ESPN is to the ****ing NBA.

I switched channels before the piece was over.

/rant
rlol_orange.gif
rlol_orange.gif
rlol_orange.gif

Long day, huh?
tongue.gif

Reactions: JohnWardForever

VN Store

Back