Patrick Patterson dismissed at OM

Volsguy12

Remember how everyone here wanted him, including myself.

Rising sophomore WR Patrick Patterson, formerly a member of the Rivals250, has been dismissed from the program, according to a source close to the program.

A source close to the program has confirmed the report, telling me tonight that Patterson violated a number of team/program policies. The source specified that Patterson's dismissal is not drug-related. The source said Ole Miss is hopeful Patterson can complete the second session of summer school at Ole Miss before transferring.

I wanted him also. We will see what is next.

Former Rivals 250 recruit, whom UT was pursuing very hard back when. Any chance he comes to UT? Thoughts?

Not that we need any WR's though.:)

Remember how everyone here wanted him, including myself.

Rising sophomore WR Patrick Patterson, formerly a member of the Rivals250, has been dismissed from the program, according to a source close to the program.

A source close to the program has confirmed the report, telling me tonight that Patterson violated a number of team/program policies. The source specified that Patterson's dismissal is not drug-related. The source said Ole Miss is hopeful Patterson can complete the second session of summer school at Ole Miss before transferring.

Count me as one of the guys that desperately wanted this young man to commit to the VOLS. Patrick showed lots of promise last year too. Oh well atleast we dont have to worry about covering this cat in Knoxville this year.

VN Store

Back