Pathetic home crowd at Oregon

There were 7 counties in Oregon that voted to secede from the state.

Also if you live in Eastern Washington why is your tag Seattle Hillbilly

Oregon indeed has politically and socially extremes. Hippy granolas vs redneck survivalists, but no legal grounds or processes for counties to resign from a state so it's a mute point.. Washington also has each extreme but a larger, more moderate center.

In answer to your question, I lived & worked in the Seattle area for 30 years before retiring and moving to the hills of Eastern Washington for some peace and quiet. I updated my avi, but not my name. It's not Tennessee, but close in many respects. Come visit some time.

Reactions: golfballs
It is not pathetic, c’mon man...aspects of it are below SEC standards, but I went to Smokies games at Bill Meyers for years..., that place was falling apart...literally.
I liked Bill Meyers...but yeah I did look up alot to make sure the rafters weren't falling on me

I just don't think college sports is really big in the PNW.. I never saw any college attire outside a couple of Gonzaga hats.. I was in a bar in Sandpoint ID in the middle of basketball season and they were watching the Iditarod race

VN Store

Back