Pathetic home crowd at Oregon

They’re still afraid of COVID there. And considering it’s 50 degrees I guess it’s still feeling like cold and flu season
Those people in that part of the country are weird. Don’t make any sense not to have 100% capacity at an open air outdoor event. But what do you expect from the same people that say follow the science but yet they didn’t follow the science when they decriminalized ALL drugs?

My God-Daughter lives out there. She says it like a whole different world.

Got bad enough that i remember reading last year that the more rural and conservative parts of Oregon were actually trying to secede to Idaho if if I remember correct. Actually had a little traction in a numerous counties.

Edit: nevermind.....its still a thing and they're still at it. More Oregon counties vote to consider joining Idaho, part of rural effort to ‘gain political refuge from blue states’

Idaho. Eastern Washington too

Same with Florida.....getting absolutely hammered wirh people fleeing blue states......which is fine, my property value is through the roof......I just hope they realize what created their drama up there to begin with. Read up on your candidates before you vote people.....don't party line vote.

When I worked I traveled out to Oregon and Washington quite a bit. My son was stationed at Fort Lewis (by Tacoma) and I visited him several times.

It was weird. I’d live in NYC or LA before the Pacific Northwest.

It is not pathetic, c’mon man...aspects of it are below SEC standards, but I went to Smokies games at Bill Meyers for years..., that place was falling apart...literally.
I still have nightmares from that place back in the 70’s when we were the Sox.

Some of you guys generalize to the point of making things up. I live in very rural and ultra conservative Eastern Washington and trust me, no one is seriously considering any such thing except maybe a couple guys with tin foil hats.
There were 7 counties in Oregon that voted to secede from the state.

Also if you live in Eastern Washington why is your tag Seattle Hillbilly

I must have made a wrong turn and ended up in the Political Thread.

Says the man who has a picture of former U.S. House of Representatives, Heath Shuler, as his avatar.

JK with ya. I loved Heath Shuler. One of my top 4-5 favorite players in Vol history.

It is not pathetic, c’mon man...aspects of it are below SEC standards, but I went to Smokies games at Bill Meyers for years..., that place was falling apart...literally.
4,283 and a press box that looks pretty bad.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 9.16.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 9.16.28 AM.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 12

VN Store

Back