Past Tennessee Basketball Scores

volwindy

sunshine hiker
Is there a website or something with a history of scores? I have kept all of my basketball and football tickets and I am arranging them in a book to keep them all, but I want to write with them the scores and any other misc. info. I found a site with the football, but now I just need something with basketball.

Muchas Gracias! :pardon:

Is there a website or something with a history of scores? I have kept all of my basketball and football tickets and I am arranging them in a book to keep them all, but I want to write with them the scores and any other misc. info. I found a site with the football, but now I just need something with basketball.

Muchas Gracias! :pardon:

are you :ermm: scrapbooking????? :p

That's not what you said last night...

and again this morning. :)

Well considering I was at the game last night and you weren't around, you must be just dreaming I said that to you! :p

are you :ermm: scrapbooking????? :p

I guess I am. I just wanted a way to save and keep my stubs, I had them all jumbled up in an envelope, what good does that do? :p

I guess I am. I just wanted a way to save and keep my stubs, I had them all jumbled up in an envelope, what good does that do? :p

i took mine out of a shoe box and laid them under glass on my desk...it looks pretty good.

i took mine out of a shoe box and laid them under glass on my desk...it looks pretty good.

That's a pretty neat idea, although I don't have anything like that. I have a built in desk and there isn't much room there, but that is where I put all of my UT decor.

VN Store

Back