Parks and Recreation

Their relationship is so weird IMO. Her awkwardness annoys me.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Poooooooison! I made a mistake.. I made a mistake

There's just video of a boat

I couldn't really get into it until season 3, but yes it's a must see. And it's replacing The Office for me.Posted via VolNation Mobile

Me too. I still have hopes The Office can survive post Scott, but it isn't as good as P&R has been this season.

I've been catching up on the show on Netflix. I watched "Park Safety" from S2 and don't think I've laughed any harder from a PnR episode than that one. Episode is probably my favorite so far.

Ben in the batman suit was funny. And Jerry's daughter is fine!

Rob Lowe's character annoys me a lot, but I love the addition of Adam Scott. He's great. Hope to see Ben and Leslie's relationship somehow work throughout the show.

Last edited:
Ron Lowe's character annoys me a lot, but I love the addition of Adam Scott. He's great. Hope to see Ben and Leslie's relationship somehow work throughout the show.

He literally cracks me up :)

Bump. Because this IMO is the best show on NBC Thursday nights now and needs to be discussed.

Bump. Because this IMO is the best show on NBC Thursday nights now and needs to be discussed.

Very true. I haven't been able to see all the episodes this season. I've been very busy. But I plan to catch up over the summer. I love the show. It has surpassed The Office now as the best comedy on NBC's lineup now.

I'm thinking the continued Ben / Leslie romance story line is going to drag this show into the crapper like the Jim / Pam and Michael/Holly things did to the office.

VN Store

Back