Parkers WNBA jersey selling more than Kobe

atta way to rep ut. She'll become the first WNBA true superstar

The WNBA can thank their lucky stars that she's from UT, is the best ever and hot. They tried hard with Taurasi because she's a UCONN alum, but she is too freakin' hideous to be the face of anything.

it's at the bottom.

1. Brett Favre Jersey 6. Jeremy Shockey Jersey
2. David Ortiz Jersey 7. Kobe Bryant Jersey
3. Cristiano Ronaldo Jersey 8. Walter Payton Jersey
4. Tim Tebow Jersey 9. Marion Barber Jersey
5. Candace Parker Jersey 10. LeBron James Jersey

It doesn't say anywhere that her jersey sold more. It says it was searched for more.

Common sense tells me that if you want a Kobe Jersey you go to the mall.

If you want a Candace Jersey you "yahoo" for it.

Common sense tells me no one buys a CP jersey for themselves, they buy it as a birthday gift for their seven year old daughter.

I have yet to see anyone walking down the street in WNBA gear. If I did, I'd call 911 and have them placed in observation for mental illness.

Common sense tells me no one buys a CP jersey for themselves, they buy it as a birthday gift for their seven year old daughter.

I have yet to see anyone walking down the street in WNBA gear. If I did, I'd call 911 and have them placed in observation for mental illness.
lol i agree

Head back to the classroom in style - PNWLocalNews

A couple of weeks ago something truly remarkable happened.

Candace Parker cracked the top 10 in jersey sales surpassing LeBron James and even Kobie Bryant.

Brett Farve jerseys are still the top seller and sales will probably increase even more now that the greatest quarterback in the history of the game is a member of the New York Jets.

Now collectors and fans alike will be clamoring for one of the old green and yellow Green Bay Packers jerseys in addition to one of his new ones.

But Candace Parker? Who is that you ask.
Although volfanmike is right the other article does not say sold. This one does.
@lawgator1, what you see does not matter, you just havent come in contact with someone who has her jersey. so it means absolutely nothing.

Last edited:

Although volfanmike is right the other article does not say sold. This one does.
@lawgator1, what you see does not matter, you just havent come in contact with someone who has her jersey. so it means absolutely nothing.
The writer is obviously referencing the Yahoo article because she noted that Brett Favre was #1. Plus, they didn't spell Kobe's name right...

She was the first woman to dunk in a college game (she did it twice) and the first to dunk in an NCAA tournament.

She was not the first woman to dunk in a college game, either. Michelle Snow wasn't even the first to do it...

But lets not let facts get in the way of a feel good women's basketball story.

VN Store

Back