Paris Terror Attack Underway

They could handle a few hundred, cheap labor if nothing else.. They are all after a better life aren't they?

According to Wiki, immigrants already outnumber nationals:

Ethnic groups (2010[1])
46% Bahraini
45.5% South Asian
4.7% other Arabs
1.6% African
1% European
1.2% Other

Ridiculous.

Who are the experts in Nashville on vetting refugees?

Or are we could to outsource that to a new subsidiary of Pilot Oil?

You seem to have skipped a few steps. These people have no information to check. The president wants to take them onboard anyway. Multiple states, including Tennessee, are saying hold up just a minute...don't send them here. The sates are not saying they can do a better job of vetting. They are saying no thank you to the risk.

Reactions: 4 people
According to Wiki, immigrants already outnumber nationals:

Ethnic groups (2010[1])
46% Bahraini
45.5% South Asian
4.7% other Arabs
1.6% African
1% European
1.2% Other

You sir are obviously a Muslim sympathizer!

You seem to have skipped a few steps. These people have no information to check. The president wants to take them onboard anyway. Multiple states, including Tennessee, are saying hold up just a minute...don't send them here. The sates are not saying they can do a better job of vetting. They are saying no thank you to the risk.

None of them have personal information?

How is a Syrian refugee any different than one from Iraq?

I agree if you've got a 24-year-old male with no documentation, that's a big red flag. But what about a 45-year-old mother. Why should the presumption be that she's a terrorist simply because she's from Syria?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

I agree if you've got a 24-year-old male with no documentation, that's a big red flag. But what about a 45-year-old mother. Why should the presumption be that she's a terrorist simply because she's from Syria?
Because they have absolutely zero way of confirming anyone's background unless they are a known terrorist. It's not like Syria has provided the records on these people whereas we had access to all sorts of records after the invasion of Iraq. I think the FBI said today that it actually takes about 11 months PER person to do an adequate job of vetting from Syria.

There are 45ish year old woman that are cold hearted killers.

Now you are profiling Velo - can't have that

Reactions: 2 people
How many is the House of Saud, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait accepting?

I raised this question before. These countries have the space and resources to do so. It's a legitimate question..

Not to mention they are Muslim based countries. .

Muslim milfs are dangerous in so many ways...

Muslim milfs are dangerous in so many ways...

What's under the burka can be very surprising.

Burka.jpg

Was just on Facebook with a female friend of mine in germany and she said that the refugees love germany because the get free housing, free food and 400€ a month....the equivalent of a hairdresser that works 6 days a week 8 hrs a day.

Sound familiar..?

Reactions: 4 people
Was just on Facebook with a female friend of mine in germany and she said that the refugees love germany because the get free housing, free food and 400€ a month....the equivalent of a hairdresser that works 6 days a week 8 hrs a day.

Sound familiar..?

They will get the same here too.

Sound familiar..?

That country has a serious guilt complex.

Sound familiar..?
My wife's hairdresser just works 4 days a week.

VN Store

Back