Pardon Billy the Kid?

Would you Pardon Billy the Kid?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly. Hence the reason why I said it didn’t matter to me one way or the other.

That's not exactly what you said and I understood it differently.

Obviously you don't care if he's pardoned or not, I really don't care either. But you said it didn't matter in the life he's in, which I understood that you meant he's probably in hell. Of course he could have asked for forgiveness and Jesus saved him and he went to heaven, I just didn't think that's what you meant.

So, being pardoned matters to his family and Pat Garrett's family, and you don't care. But it does matter, just not to you.

Reactions: rocytop2624
That's not exactly what you said and I understood it differently.

Obviously you don't care if he's pardoned or not, I really don't care either. But you said it didn't matter in the life he's in, which I understood that you meant he's probably in hell. Of course he could have asked for forgiveness and Jesus saved him and he went to heaven, I just didn't think that's what you meant.

So, being pardoned matters to his family and Pat Garrett's family, and you don't care. But it does matter, just not to you.
You know what they say about assuming. YHWH makes that call not me.
point is this life is over so what they do in this life doesnt matter for him either

You know what they say about assuming. YHWH makes that call not me.
point is this life is over so what they do in this life doesnt matter for him either
Yes, did I make an ass out of you and me? Was I wrong? If I was, what life did you mean he was in?

Obviously it doesn't matter to him. Or you. Lol.

Reactions: Souce
Yes, did I make an ass out of you and me? Was I wrong? If I was, what life did you mean he was in?

Obviously it doesn't matter to him. Or you. Lol.

Lol. No we are good. I meant the life after this one which he is in now. Regardless whether it’s Heaven, Lake of fire, or (nowhere) has a soul that’s been killed by YHWH what they do on this earth matters not at all to him

Lol. No we are good. I meant the life after this one which he is in now. Regardless whether it’s Heaven, Lake of fire, or (nowhere) has a soul that’s been killed by YHWH what they do on this earth matters not at all to him
You've lost me. Lol, I guess I assumed I knew what they say about assuming and I was wrong. So obviously me assuming "it doesn't matter in the life he's in" was way off too. Maybe my issue is I don't know the definition of assume? If it doesn't matter and you don't care, why in the fawk are we discussing it??

Cuz sometimes I talk in riddles. Lol. ESP when dealing with scriptural things to cause thought.

Slice was the first person I have ever heard speak about YHWH and now you do as well small world I guess.

Reactions: vol445
Hell, even their horses are crazy...

Chavez, what was that you kept saying when our horse was running off that cliff?

Onsay Onsay Onsay

Yea, tha hell that mean?

Stop.

Reactions: rocytop2624

VN Store

Back