Pardon Billy the Kid?

Would you Pardon Billy the Kid?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Behr

RIP Toby.
Entertaining article.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/05/new.mexico.garrett.bonney/index.html?hpt=T2

I've always been fascinated by the stories of Billy the Kid and all of the unknowns & controversies that surround him.

Discuss anything you would like, but I'm curious what the numbers would look like in a poll. I looked for one in some of the articles on the web with no luck, so I thought I would start one here.

Would you Pardon him?

Last edited:
Reactions: rocytop2624
No. Kid's nothing but a DA who the cops somehow can't catch. I'm pretty sure he's old enough to be tried as an adult, lock him up.

No. Kid's nothing but a DA who the cops somehow can't catch. I'm pretty sure he's old enough to be tried as an adult, lock him up.

Sorry Lyls, I forgot to post the link to the story I was referring to. It's there now.

I'm assuming you thought I was talking about "the barefoot bandit"? If so, I agree.

Interesting article. It would be nice it the whole truth would ever come out. Not likely to happen with it being so long ago.

Entertaining article.

A pardon for the notorious Billy the Kid? - CNN.com

I've always been fascinated by the stories of Billy the Kid and all of the unknowns & controversies that surround him.

Discuss anything you would like, but I'm curious what the numbers would look like in a poll. I looked for one in some of the articles on the web with no luck, so I thought I would start one here.

Would you Pardon him?
I have always been interested in Billy the Kid also and If he was alive and a old man I would pardon him. It seemed like everyone was a killer back in his time. Really wierd to think about someone that lived threw that time and lived to the 60's our 80's what a change in the environment.

Reactions: Souce and Behr
Man I love when threads from 9 years ago are born again! :rolleyes:

They don't do that in the Pubs, and its >>>>>> that way.

06b4016adad8230b3a6c43eb7662c375.jpg

I have always been interested in Billy the Kid also and If he was alive and a old man I would pardon him. It seemed like everyone was a killer back in his time. Really wierd to think about someone that lived threw that time and lived to the 60's our 80's what a change in the environment.
I've always wished I could have been born in the mid 1800's. I know if I had I wouldn't know the difference, but just saying if I had a choice right now, I'd choose then.

Reactions: Vol524 and Souce
I've always wished I could have been born in the mid 1800's. I know if I had I wouldn't know the difference, but just saying if I had a choice right now, I'd choose then.
but they didn't have checkbooks so........

Reactions: Souce
You'd be dead by now....you old fuggin bish!

VN Store

Back