Pain Bain...

Happy for him, not sure how good of news that is for Tenn however.. Vols Achilles Heel will be DLine Depth, Injuries there will seriously hurt the Vols..

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Happy for him, not sure how good of news that is for Tenn however.. Vols Achilles Heel will be DLine Depth, Injuries there will seriously hurt the Vols..

I get what you're saying but this is not like Kiffin starting the Sullins brothers. Bain has SEC size at least and CJP looks to be playing the people he sees as best helping the team to win regardless of class, experience or in this case recruiting stars or scholarship. There's a very real chance Bain is a legit 2 deep DL and not just a bandaid.

yeah, i still think this is albatross around our neck at the moment. siat, but the way this staff will rotate guys will be important. i doubt you'll see guys play 40+ minutes a game this year.

I want to believe that's CJP's eye for talent and those that fit his system and mantra is far superior to the former director of the Football team. PB is known for how hard he plays. PB was one of the first, if not the first, to lose his stripe when he came. He has the other players respect. They (and the coaches) know when he lines up, what they're going to get. I don't think it's indicates anything about the Dline depth. He's a senior who brings a lot to the table; experience, size, attitude, and the heart of a Walk-on who plays for the love of the game and knows he has to play harder and better than others to get to the field and stay on it. My guess is he is more consist in effort on every play and the coaches appreciate and honor that. We've had 5-star players who didn't seem to give it their all every play and the team as a whole paid the price.
Don't forget this is Paul Bain you're talking about. Better you than me.

Paul Bain peers into your souls
g-LRR1Ql_400x400.jpg

Reactions: HorusHawk
When Bain catches Grier in a crowd on a 2nd and 8 play and sacks him I’m comin outta the recliner yellin BillyBob man child!!!!!

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back