Paging BUBear...

I hate Texas. Guy I used to work with used to claim they were the real UT but when I broke down the history to him about how Tennessee was here first and about how he should thank us for the Alamo he was speechless
That's an interesting twist on things but...

Thanks. 👍

‘You May All Go to Hell’ And 9 More Great Texas Quotes | Texas Standard

1. “You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas.” Davy Crockett said this angrily after losing his Tennessee bid for the U.S. Congress.

You think Baylor is going to pony up that buyout?
Don't know for sure. If it happens that money would most likely come from Walter Umphreys and/or Drayton McLane. Bob Simpson is the money behind the new basketball arena.

John Eddie Williams will finish his financial commitment that he made to the Stadium. He probably will not be making financial contributions to Baylor in the near future. He remains close friends with Art Briles.

Mark Hurd's money is tied up in Tennis and new Academic construction.

Last edited:
I'll bite... what is this suggesting?
Not really sure what she is trying to same but it looks like she's suggesting someone on staff at LSU. In another one of her tweets she says a plane owned by a former Baylor player/Waco attorney was in Mobile for the Tax Slayer Bowl and then in Louisiana two days later.

AD Mack Rhoades uses other peoples plains and flys out of Waco Regional or TSTC airports so his movements can't be tracked...did this when he hired Rhule. All official Baylor fllights originate from MacGregor Executive Airport.

Yeah, Mord is sticking around or that's the latest word. I don't think Rattler came along as nicely as they'd hoped so they'll have a pretty serious competition in the spring/summer camp. Just picked up a nice receiver in that Theo Howard kid.
Looks like y'all just got your next QB:

Edit: Now hearing King will follow Kendal Briles to Arkansas (was headed to FSU until s**t went down).

Last edited:
Looks like y'all just got your next QB:

Edit: Now hearing King will follow Kendal Briles to Arkansas (was headed to FSU until s**t went down).

Couldn't tell you anything about him. I know the last three QBs we've had have been transfers, but generally from another Power 5 program.

Houston wasn't very impressive this year, so I think we could pass and be fine.

Couldn't tell you anything about him. I know the last three QBs we've had have been transfers, but generally from another Power 5 program.

Houston wasn't very impressive this year, so I think we could pass and be fine.
Part of that reason was because he decided to sit out after week 4 so he could redshirt and weigh his options like a good teammate does.

Reactions: BUBear
Part of that reason was because he decided to sit out after week 4 so he could redshirt and weigh his options like a good teammate does.
I see. Honestly, after Herman left Houston, they are probably heading back to consistent 8-4, 7-5 seasons despite what their AD said about "10 win seasons" being the minimum. I don't think Holgerson is going to make a difference there and made a huge mistake in leaving West Virginia despite getting a raise.

I just read up on him. He seems like the kind of QB Lincoln would go after, but we already have 2 good QBs on the roster and another just signed. Let Arkansas have him.

I see. Honestly, after Herman left Houston, they are probably heading back to consistent 8-4, 7-5 seasons despite what their AD said about "10 win seasons" being the minimum. I don't think Holgerson is going to make a difference there and made a huge mistake in leaving West Virginia despite getting a raise.

I just read up on him. He seems like the kind of QB Lincoln would go after, but we already have 2 good QBs on the roster and another just signed. Let Arkansas have him.

You guys are never in shortage of good Qb’s. Really hope there is an early drop off in production next year . Haha

He's already played in Kendal's system at Houston so that would give Arky a jumpstart in their rebuild.

Last edited:
If Baylor hires Fuente from an established, name brand program like Va Tech...Not only is that a big Richard move on the administration's part, it instantly goes to number one on the new coach hire list in my book.

I tend to agree with you but he would jump ship the first chance he got to return to Norman.

Do you think Venables has any interest in heading his own program? Is he waiting for any particular school (s) to call?
Yea, not Baylor LOL

VN Store

Back