Page Not Found message

I haven't heard this from anyone else yet. My guess is that it has to do with your isp and by tomorrow it will stop. Sorry that is happening.

I'm pretty sure that restarting your computer will fix it.

If you want an immediate fix you can update your host or lmhost file on your PC to resolve to the correct DNS address. This basically overrides your ISP DNS server.

But remember to change it back after a day or two, until your ISP gets it straight.

My ISP kept going back and forth, and also would resolve differently for www.volnation.com & volnation.com

VolNation vBulletin Message

Welcome to VolNation.com. If you are a current member but have not logged in since the board change on 8/13/2006 then you will need to reset your password by clicking here. If you have problems you may post in the Help Forum. You do not have to be logged in to post in that forum. If you need further assistance or are not receiving your valadation email please click Here to Contact us.

If you are not a registered member click here to register. It's fast and easy. Becoming a member allows you to post messages, send private messages to other members, vote in polls, enter contests and more. Registering also makes this annoying message go away. Join Today!
User NameRemember Me?Password Register

Go to Page...

vBulletin Message
10/27 The new server is up and running. If you are still seeing this message your isp has not propagated the dns yet. Geek talk for you are still seeing the old site but keep checking back. Several of us are already posting on the new board so if you are not seeing it yet, it shouldn't be long for you.​

If you continue to see this message, shoot me an email at vol_freak@yahoo.com and let me know.​

10/28 I think most people are on the new site but a handful of you are still seeing this message. I apologize for that. If you want to see the new board you can use a proxy. I don't know if you can post or not but go to Proxify anonymous proxy - surf the Web privately and securely and type in the board address.​

Been getting this page ALOT tonite :furious3:

Rocky Top I am sorry you are still getting this message. Let me explain this for everyone.

Right now there are two volnation's out there. The old volnation at ip address A and the new volnation server at ip address b. In order to keep people from posting on the old board and wondering why their posts disppeared I closed it down. I added that message about the DNS that you posted. That is the old board. Apparently a few isp's out there have still not updated all of their DNS records. Most all of the major isp's have but some of the smaller one's apparently haven't. That is why you may be seeing that message and the old board at times.

When you see the running forum you are obviously on the new board.

The good news is that these things tend to only last about 48 hours at the most (which is about now). However, sometimes it has been known to be an issue for up to 96. It WILL reslolve itself though.

This looks like the best thread for this error message I get occasionally.

OOOOOPPPPPSSSS! / does not exist. Please report this problem and what was done to cause it. Thanks.

I get this randomly when clicking the next page thingie at the bottom of threads. I can hit refresh sometimes and it comes right back, other times it takes ~10-15 seconds to be able to access it again. I've been on the new board since the day it came up, so not sure if it really relates to this thread or not, but ahh well.

Also, I get no board images sometimes, only plain HTML looking forums. Hitting refresh a few times will usually bring them back.

This looks like the best thread for this error message I get occasionally.

OOOOOPPPPPSSSS! / does not exist. Please report this problem and what was done to cause it. Thanks.

I get this randomly when clicking the next page thingie at the bottom of threads. I can hit refresh sometimes and it comes right back, other times it takes ~10-15 seconds to be able to access it again. I've been on the new board since the day it came up, so not sure if it really relates to this thread or not, but ahh well.

Also, I get no board images sometimes, only plain HTML looking forums. Hitting refresh a few times will usually bring them back.

Wow, I am sorry to hear that. Is anyone else having issues like this?

Just happened again. Dunno if your server logs anomalies or not, or it could be some funky thing with my ISP, but figured I'd give you a time to check logs just in case. :salute:

OOOOOPPPPPSSSS! /forum/tennessee-vols/ does not exist. Please report this problem and what was done to cause it. Thanks

Very very strange. I wonder if anyone else ever has this issue? It's never happened to me before. Thanks for letting me know, I'll look into it.

Maybe, I dunno.

I have noticed 1 thing. When I start losing the graphics, the page not found follows right behind it. It's prolly a flaky ISP if noone else is having the issue.

VN Store

Back