Page Not Found message

I have it come up about every other post I make....I click refresh and then it works....kinda frustrating

I haven't heard this from anyone else yet. My guess is that it has to do with your isp and by tomorrow it will stop. Sorry that is happening.

Freak, I had similar problems earlier in the day with Insight. It made it impossible for me to defend my outlandish qb proposals.

Freak,

what I found was that my ISP would resolve correctly to volnation.com but not www.volnation.com.

I had to update my DNS server to properly relsolve both, before I had success.

It took me a little trial and error to figure out which IP to use, but got it.

VolNation vBulletin Message

Welcome to VolNation.com. If you are a current member but have not logged in since the board change on 8/13/2006 then you will need to reset your password by clicking here. If you have problems you may post in the Help Forum. You do not have to be logged in to post in that forum. If you need further assistance or are not receiving your valadation email please click Here to Contact us.

If you are not a registered member click here to register. It's fast and easy. Becoming a member allows you to post messages, send private messages to other members, vote in polls, enter contests and more. Registering also makes this annoying message go away. Join Today!
User NameRemember Me?Password Register

Go to Page...
vBulletin Message
10/27 The new server is up and running. If you are still seeing this message your isp has not propagated the dns yet. Geek talk for you are still seeing the old site but keep checking back. Several of us are already posting on the new board so if you are not seeing it yet, it shouldn't be long for you.

If you continue to see this message, shoot me an email at vol_freak@yahoo.com and let me know.

10/28 I think most people are on the new site but a handful of you are still seeing this message. I apologize for that. If you want to see the new board you can use a proxy. I don't know if you can post or not but go to Proxify anonymous proxy - surf the Web privately and securely and type in the board address.

VN Store

Back