Pac-12 player group threatens to opt out, makes list of demands on injustice, safety

Everyone is a capitalist until it potentially affects their entertainment.

Hilarious how many people think they should be allowed to make what they can earn, but if someone else is trying to make more money and earn more money, then it’s “SELF ENTITLED SNOWFLAKES TRYING TO RUIN EVERYTHING”
I don’t have an issue with them making money. Some of their other requests aren’t inline with capitalism and are more in line with Marxism.

I don’t have an issue with them making money. Some of their other requests aren’t inline with capitalism and are more in line with Marxism.
So how many players on a given P5 school roster, do you think, deserve more compensation than their scholarship? How many are not worth the scholarship? Anybody at Vanderbilt worth more than the scholarship? And if they are Marxist then shouldn't they all receive the same benefit, and the other athletes in other sports too?

So how many players on a given P5 school roster, do you think, deserve more compensation than their scholarship? How many are not worth the scholarship? Anybody at Vanderbilt worth more than the scholarship? And if they are Marxist then shouldn't they all receive the same benefit, and the other athletes in other sports too?
I think they deserve whatever money agents are able to get them. I don’t think the schools owe them money, but I also don’t think the schools/NCAA should be able to restrict their income whatsoever. The Marxism is the rebranding of universities and not allowing other people to have different opinions.

I think they deserve whatever money agents are able to get them. I don’t think the schools owe them money, but I also don’t think the schools/NCAA should be able to restrict their income whatsoever. The Marxism is the rebranding of universities and not allowing other people to have different opinions.
Who's going to pay the agent? Are you ok if number 16 signee only get 1/2 scholarship and has to pay for entry into the fitness center?
In case you haven't noticed, this is already happening around the NCAA (remember Will Wade's "strong &^% offer?) the only difference is that a bunch of "agents" will be getting a cut of the action....why do you think it passed in CA first? Who had the money to lobby for it?

VN Store

Back