PAC 12 exploring 9am kickoff times

I live here. This is a STUPID idea. That’s part of the charm of Pac-12 night games. Everyone on the east coast watches them at the end of the night

I agree. I lived in LA about 17 years, Vegas after that for about 7. The PAC-12 needs to become more physical overall. Stanford has the right idea. The rest of that conference is all about talent and finesse. They overall, especially like John Robinson's old USC, need to be physical, more student body left & right, less 160 pound fast running backs that played for Snoop Dog's youth program.

I think it’s a pretty smart move that they’re getting away from Levi Stadium and moving the title game to Vegas when the new stadium is built. Maybe that will create it a little buzz and people will actually show up to the title game. Last year’s game attendance was embarrassing. The PAC12 just needs some teams to be elite moving forward. Oregon might be the conferences only Playoff hope and that could be over with by Labor Day like Washington last year, again versus Auburn.

Thing is...it isn't like the Pac 12 doesn't have good programs. There's no excuse whatsoever for USC or UCLA to ever be this bad. Oregon has been good in the recent past, and Washington is good now. Stanford has been an overachiever for many years now. They just need their flagship programs to play good football.

Reactions: Remy
Thing is...it isn't like the Pac 12 doesn't have good programs. There's no excuse whatsoever for USC or UCLA to ever be this bad. Oregon has been good in the recent past, and Washington is good now. Stanford has been an overachiever for many years now. They just need their flagship programs to play good football.

I think culture has something to do with it. When you go to an SEC school, football is everything. When you go to USC or UCLA, I would guess at least half the student body doesn't give a **** about football. I imagine that rubs off on the players/programs.

I agree with you. Waaaay to much talent in Cali alone for SC & UCLA not to be elite year in and year out. Alas and alack, it ain't happening this year, Helton has one foot out the door. SC won't get good until they get an elite coach out there IMO.

I agree with you. Waaaay to much talent in Cali alone for SC & UCLA not to be elite year in and year out. Alas and alack, it ain't happening this year, Helton has one foot out the door. SC won't get good until they get an elite coach out there IMO.
Urban.

You know if USC or Notre Dame comes calling he is back in

VN Store

Back