'21 PA WDE Elijah Jeudy (Texas A&M transfer)

I’ve been saying this all offseason.

There’s been fans that think Florida and Alabama are potential upsets but mention UGA to those same fans (an inferior team to both this season) and nope, they’re an unbeatable monster that’s gonna blow us out and cruise to the CFP.

Georgia has ZERO offense, question marks at QB, their starting RB is coming off his second ACL tear, their WR2 is out for the year already, Pittman is gone so their OL is gonna collapse regardless of talent because Luke is mediocre and is just a placeholder until southern miss or some other HC gig opens up, their DL has ONE guy that will play on Sunday’s out of a ton of 4-5 star guys that haven’t played up to their ranking and the secondary is probably the most god awful coaching job I’ve seen as they’ve got multiple 5 stars back there and get torched by good passing teams. They could be as bad as 6-4 and people don’t realize it. Alabama will 50 piece them. Florida will beat them, Tennessee and Auburn have really good chances to beat them.. I mean good grief they were loaded last year and lost to a 4-8 South Carolina team.
1601158511647.gif

I’ve been saying this all offseason.

There’s been fans that think Florida and Alabama are potential upsets but mention UGA to those same fans (an inferior team to both this season) and nope, they’re an unbeatable monster that’s gonna blow us out and cruise to the CFP.

Georgia has ZERO offense, question marks at QB, their starting RB is coming off his second ACL tear, their WR2 is out for the year already, Pittman is gone so their OL is gonna collapse regardless of talent because Luke is mediocre and is just a placeholder until southern miss or some other HC gig opens up, their DL has ONE guy that will play on Sunday’s out of a ton of 4-5 star guys that haven’t played up to their ranking and the secondary is probably the most god awful coaching job I’ve seen as they’ve got multiple 5 stars back there and get torched by good passing teams. They could be as bad as 6-4 and people don’t realize it. Alabama will 50 piece them. Florida will beat them, Tennessee and Auburn have really good chances to beat them.. I mean good grief they were loaded last year and lost to a 4-8 South Carolina team.

Not much can be learned from a one game sample size. Case in point, didn’t UGA also beat Florida, Auburn, and UT the same year they lost USC. Are all those teams worse than that 4-8 USC team or do sample sizes matter? It looks like UGA is the same team as last year. No offense and an elite defense. UGA will most likely drop another to a team not named bama, who they’ll definitely lose too.

Not much can be learned from a one game sample size. Case in point, didn’t UGA also beat Florida, Auburn, and UT the same year they lost USC. Are all those teams worse than that 4-8 USC team or do sample sizes matter? It looks like UGA is the same team as last year. No offense and an elite defense. UGA will most likely drop another to a team not named bama, who they’ll definitely lose too.

For my own curiosity, is this you?

1601237284210.png

I’m going to assume we have no chance since I have heard nothing but totally forgot about this guy.

Rivals.com - Announcement Guide for All-American Bowl special

“Overview: Jeudy was committed to Georgia for five months from April to September but then the four-star defensive end backed off his pledge to the Bulldogs and reopened his recruitment. Texas A&M was the other finalist when the Philadelphia (Pa.) Northeast standout made his first decision and it looks like the Aggies could have a massive lead heading into his decision this weekend. Oregon, Tennessee and others are fringe players, but Jeudy could be A&M’s to lose.“

Attachments

• 2FDB74A4-E60D-4B64-8AEA-AF8BB1F1E8F2.png
    2FDB74A4-E60D-4B64-8AEA-AF8BB1F1E8F2.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 42
Feels like A&M is about to see a mass exodus…this guy, Johnson and one of their high rated safeties would be nice additions for sure
Walter Nolen is the one that we need the most from Texas A&M

I really liked Jeudy as a recruit coming out of highschool but it looks like he's only played in 2 games in 2 seasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey19rt
Walter Nolen is the one that we need the most from Texas A&M

I really liked this recruit coming out of highschool but it looks like he's only played in 2 games in 2 seasons.

Do you know where the relationship is/was with the staff after he left town? Did anybody watch enough of him to know if he was earning his NIL costs?

edited to add...... I thought this was his first year. Time flies.

Do you know where the relationship is/was with the staff after he left town? Did anybody watch enough of him to know if he was earning his NIL costs?
He had a productive season. Like 29 tackles, 2 sacks, a forced fumble, and a fumble recovery.

I don't know his relationship with the staff.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back