'21 PA OT Nolan Rucci

If the weight’s accurate, he needs to carb and keto up at the same time.

Reactions: Vols1966
He just needs to eat anything and everything edible by humans that gets within his reach, preferably stuff with mucho calories (fat, protein, carbs all welcome) . He needs to carry around a gallon jug or two at all times filled with one of those super-weight-gain protein shakes, eat pizza and ice cream at midnight, etc.

He is listed 280 on Rivals. If he gets to 6’9 or so , he could easily fit 320/330 on his frame comfortably with no regression in agility. Has made 5 visits to Penn State and 3 to Wisconsin. I doubt we have much of a chance here.

He is listed 280 on Rivals. If he gets to 6’9 or so , he could easily fit 320/330 on his frame comfortably with no regression in agility. Has made 5 visits to Penn State and 3 to Wisconsin. I doubt we have much of a chance here.
If Wisconsin wants him , we definitely need him. They always have big bad OL.

Four-star offensive lineman Nolan Rucci wants his college decision out of the way before his senior campaign in 2020. “Coach O came to my school and offered me. I was just about on start my lift when he walked in,” Rucci said. “My dad is my high school offensive line coach, so he and coach O really hit it off. He seems like a really cool dude.” Head coach Jeremy Pruitt and offensive line coach Will Friend planned to make the visit as well but were halted with some last minute changes. “Something with his flight got changed. They said he [Pruitt] was supposed to be here,” Rucci said. “Hopefully I’ll get to talking with him soon and start to build a relationship and get the ball rolling. “I’ve been in contact with coach Friend over text and social media here lately. I’m really excited about Tennessee and hope to get on campus sometime this spring.”
“I hear from Big 10 schools like Penn State, Michigan, Ohio State and Wisconsin a lot,” Rucci said. “I’ve started to hear from LSU, Alabama and Tennessee from the SEC over the last month or so. I’m really focused on taking as many visits as I can right now before I cut my list down to a top-10 or top-5.” 2021’s fifth-ranked offensive tackle hopes to make a final call in June. “I’m thinking the end of spring or maybe the start of June,” Rucci said of his commitment. “It’s been a really exciting process, but I need to head into my senior year focusing on my season and not having to worry about where I’m going to be playing next.” Pennsylvania’s No. 2 prospect has only taken three visits – twice to Penn State and down to Death Valley for Clemson vs. Florida State – during football season but hasn’t been anywhere this winter.
“I haven’t been to many places yet, so it’s important for me to get some alone time with position groups and to interact with the players,” Rucci said. “I want to watch them coach and sometimes you can’t see all that during a Junior Day visit. “Coach O was telling me about the rich history of Tennessee football on Rocky Top and the electric atmosphere inside Neyland Stadium. He was telling me about the Vol Walk about how like 50,000 fans are there for it. I’d like to know even more about the team and staff. I’m really excited.” “Being able to move is crucial in my pass set. I’ve played lacrosse and basketball for my high school the past couple of years and that has really helped me,” Rucci said. “I’ve put on 20 pounds and am making good progress. I’m developing as a football player because of it.”
-VQ

VN Store

Back