'24 PA CB Omillio Agard

Big visits are coming up for Omillio Agard and those trips could help shape his overall thinking when it comes to his recruitment.

A trip to Penn State is coming up first on May 21. “I really want to get down there to see what coach Terry (Smith) is doing with (Manny) Diaz, they’re going to run a lot of man and that’s me so I like that. They said I’m their top guy they want in the 2024 class.”

Important trips to the South are also coming up as the Philadelphia (Pa.) St. Joseph’s 2024 four-star cornerback as well.

Agard will see Clemson on June 2, Alabama on June 4, Tennessee on June 6 and he’s still trying to finalize a date for a trip to Georgia as well. The 2024 four-star said the Volunteers are currently recruiting him the hardest.

Tennessee: “They make it feel like home. Coach (Rob) Caprice, the assistant linebackers coach, he’s a Prep guy so that’s a great connection. Coach (Tim) Banks always talks to me, they talk about football a lot but they talk about outside of football, too, so that’s a great thing. Coach (Josh) Heupel is a great guy and he’s very straightforward and funny. They show me on FaceTime all the time but I want to see it in person.”

The Philadelphia St. Joseph’s Prep standout hopes to be committed by this time next year.
- Adam Gorney

Especially if we have a big (i.e., 10+ win) season in the fall, the 2024 class could end up being even better than the 2023 class simply because of all the momentum and the fact that this staff will have had that much more time recruiting these kids and getting them to campus. There's also the fact that at least currently the instate class of 2024 looks much better (i.e., 2023 has 3 Top 247 players, and one of them - Redmond - is clearly overranked viz. his recruitment - while initially the 2024 class has 6 Top 247 players (and all of them are either in Middle or East TN). Of course we'll be the HEAVY favorites to land the #1 player in the state, Edwin Spillman.

The presumed leader for Top 247 WR Jordan Anderson, Nico's buddy who has now been to campus 2x already.

We also have this guy as a Vol legacy, 247's #62 overall player and a fellow IMG stud like Mauigoa and Carnell:

Jaydan Hardy, IMG Academy, Safety (247sports.com)

Now, I'm bearish on our ability to end up with a top tier QB in 2024 (already having Nico; will Spyre/Heupel be willing to spend the kind of money it's going to take the year after Nico, among other reasons) so that might hurt our overall ranking relative to 2023, but still...

Last edited:
Philadelphia (Pa.) St. Joseph’s Prep Top247 2024 cornerback Omillio Agard has 30 scholarship offers and Monday named his Top10.

The blue-chipper tells 247Sports he’s focused on “Georgia, Michigan, Alabama, Notre Dame, Clemson, Penn State, Tennessee, Texas A&M, South Carolina and Miami” moving forward.

From this group, a few programs have really grabbed Agard’s attention.

“Right now I love Clemson, Alabama, and Tennessee,” Agard said.

Regarding the Vols: “Tennessee has big moves in the future! I believe in Coach Heupel! I’m their top DB recruit and I know they will turn things around. I love their college city and town!”
s.wiltfong

VN Store

Back